5 - They Make Up Every Time

They make up every time and after quarrels. She makes it up to him, he makes it up to her and makes sure she'll feel relieved from the stress brought by their arguments.

"Ano? The program will start in twenty minutes, doon na tayo magstand by sa likod." Kris suggested. Leni stood up but had to sit back again for a moment as her muscles ached. "Anong nangyari?" Kris asked slightly worried about her.

"Sorry," she stood up, her face twitched as she tolerated the initial pain of her thighs. "Masakit lang yung binti ko," she added and walked with her.

"Bakit? Tumakbo ka ba recently? You know I wanna run rin lately para magbalik alindog kaya lang I'm so lazy to wake up early eh." She confided making her laugh. "Hindi, rough night lang." Leni clarified.

Kris looked at her with a simper. "Wag kase araw arawin girl," she jested, Leni chuckled. "Mahirap Kris, lalo na kung nag-iinit kayo," she shared thrilling Kris up.

"Ay nakakaloka, tell me about it! May twenty minutes pa before the program and Im sure Filipino time yan." She pulled her back to the chair to talk. Leni laughed with how intrigued she was. "Tell me about it! So araw araw nga you do it?" She asked, Leni blushed. "Dito talaga natin pag-uusapan?" She asked feeling a bit shy.

"Oo noh! Tayo lang naman, oh dali na. Share it." Kris stipulated.

Leni panted, "well, oo parang ganon." She confessed shyly. "Oh my God, so every night? Ganon?" Kris sounded so thrilled. "Oo, minsan pagkagising tapos sa shower. It just comes eh." Leni shared not knowing it was too fiery than of the usual.

"Showe— nakakaloka Leni! Winner ka ha!" Kris exclaimed. "Hindi kayo active, hyperactive kayo. Nakakaloka girl!" She followed.

"It just comes talaga," she laughed. "Tsaka pano bang hindi aaraw-arawin, girl, ang galing e." She insinuated how good Rodrigo was. "Oh my God!" Kris tapped her arm. "How can you say? Paano? Nakakaloka I've been celibate for months na, I don't know anymore." Kris shared.

"Magaling siya, girl. Hindi kaya ng babae maging tahimik kung siya yung makakasama mo—"

"Nakakaloka girl! So you moan like malakas?" It intrigued her. "Kaya wala kaming maid sa bahay, baka may masabi. Hindi ko kayang manahimik with his performance." She reminisced how he never fail to satisfy her every time they do it. "Minsan nga iniisip ko lang, namimiss ko na siya agad. Alam mo 'yon? Alam niya kung paano ako pakiligin, alam niya rin kung pano ako galawin," she added bragging about how good her sèx life is with him.

"Nacurious ako bigla, nakakaloka. I wanna ask so many questions but then sige sa'yo nalang 'yan." She laughed, "Sakin lang talaga," Leni claimed with a smile.

"Basta ang masasabi ko lang, girl, masarap. Sobra." She teased gracefully. "Nako, don't tempt me magboboyfriend nga narin ako soon!" Kris jested.

It was so easy for Leni to fall harder every day for Rodrigo as he seem to master her complete personality that he knows what to do without asking her. However, their only problem is that he is such a chick magnet and temptations are everywhere.

Leni hated how Dessa Valdez, a single half Filipina, half American private business owner started working with Rodrigo lately. She's undeniably beautiful but despite that there are no issues between her and Rodrigo, it was inevitable for Leni not to feel wary of her especially that she is aware of how weak he is with women.

He laid down on bed and watched the news. Leni entered the room with her tank top and panties on.

"Oh?" he reacted upon seeing her in such tiny pieces of clothing, she wasn't even wearing a bra. She didn't speak, she just climbed on the bed and crawled on top of him sitting in his bulge.