10 - She Ignored Him

She ignored him the whole week and the next weeks. She didn't speak to him despite that they lived under the same roof and they see each other around the house. He tried talking to her but it just appeared like he was talking to a wall who doesn't plan to reply to him at all. He was nothing but an air, she knows that he's there but she treated him like she couldn't see him.

It was her way to cope with the pain he caused her. She isolated herself from him as she evaluated what happened between them. That's when she realized that she missed to see that he felt so alone when she drowned herself to work. She went home late, she rejected his cuddles because she was too busy with all the work loads she gave herself.

It was wrong for him to look around and make another woman supply his needs but she also can't deny to herself that she went too far in investing her time to work that she already lost time for him.

In his behalf, he made it up to Leni by confronting Dessa and telling her that he can't accept her anymore and that he chose to remain faithful to Leni after all. Dessa liked Rodrigo a lot but she wasn't that very much of a home wrecker to force herself to him when he already made a decision. They remained cool and good colleagues but aside from that, they discarded the intimacy they garnered for each other.

Rodrigo immediately went home after work to make sure he can cook food for Leni when she arrives.

"Hi!" He greeted as soon as she entered the front door but she just passed by him like he wasn't even there.

"Gusto mong kumain? Namili ako ng groceries kanina." He asked. "Pagod ako." She replied coldly.

"Ako naman magluluto para sa'yo." He smiled, she hated how his smile makes her weak. She looked away and shut the door next to him so she can change clothes. He exhaled heavily. It's been over a month and she hasn't forgave him yet.

He cooked hotdogs wrapped in bacons and prepared a cup of rice for her. "Love, niluto kita ng hotdog na may bacon." He called, she pressed her back against the door of their room. He was the sweetest but she's still mad at him that moment — though not so much anymore but she's still mad at him.

"Love! Kain ka na." He called her out again. "Wala akong gana kumain." She replied not caring to even check.

He waited for a couple of minutes hoping she'll change her mind about the food but the food turned cold and she still remained inside the room. He placed a cloche over the meal and went inside.

She was on her evening robe while lying on the bed. "Tinakpan ko lang yung hotdog at bacon mo doon sa lamesa para kung gusto mo kainin mamayang umaga or mamaya, initin mo nalang." He informed her, she remained silent.

He's hurting every time she ignores him but all he could think of is he deserve every pain of it.

"Leni," he called. She looked at him coldly. "Sana kausapin mo na ako. Namimiss na kase kita eh." He confessed, she refused to show any response despite that she missed him too. "Tsaka namimiss ko na matulog dito," he jested hoping it would light up the coldness in the room as he has been sleeping at the couch in the living room for the past weeks to give her some space.

She stood up and stomped as she grabbed her pillows and blanket. "Gusto mo matulog dito, eh di matulog ka, ako nalang sa labas." she groused and purposely bumped into him as she headed out to put her pillows on the living room. He was alarmed as it wasn't his intention, he missed sleeping with her, not just sleeping on the room.

"Leni, hindi. Namimiss ko kasama ka matulog. Hindi naman yung kama." He clarified but she refused to listen. "Love, sorry. Gusto ko lang naman makabawi—"