7 - Thank you, Love

"Thank you, love." She uttered in the middle of their snuggling.

"Para saan?" He replied and looked at her. She turned and looked back at him. With their fingers intertwined with each other she said, "You make me so happy."

A smile grew on his lips, he was certain that he felt the same for her. "I've never been very happy, ngayon lang ulit." She responded and stroked his face with a gaze like she's so fascinated of his existence.

"Alam mo nung nawala si Jesse, sabi ko wala na. Last na beses na akong magmamahal. Parang hindi na kase ako makakaramdam ng ganon ulit eh, alam mo yon? Yung kikiligin ka, bibilis yung tibok ng puso mo, tatawa ka dahil lang sa isang tao?" She shared still looking at him. "Tapos ano ka? Babaerong malaki ang tiyan." She jested.

"Sobra ka naman," he chuckled. "Pero crush man kita non ma'am. Noon pa." He reminisced. "Alam ko!" She claimed making them laugh.

"Hindi pa nga tayo magkakilala gusto mo na agad ako bigyan ng singsing." His cheeks turned red. "Gusto ko nga doon ka magtrabaho sa Malacañang para nakikita kita araw araw." He shared, "'pag galit man ako silipin lang kita doon okay na ako ulit." He added.

She was completely aware of how much interested he was to her before but she never liked the idea of being so easy so she kept herself reserved and waited for him to exert much effort to win her before she let him know she liked him too. It was actually one reason why he was serious about her, she was different from the other women, not just because he was the president that time, she would just give into him. She challenged him, she made him feel that it's hard to win her but it would all be worth it. All she could wish now is for him to stay interested and in love with her.

She placed the groceries one by one on the counter top and patiently waited for the lady to scan the bar codes. "Groceries ulit ma'am?" She asked, she nodded. "Kanina naggrocery na rin si sir Rody dito ma'am ha? Nag-iimbak yata kayo ng maraming pagkain ha?" The lady jested upon recalling.

Leni remained silent, why would he go on a grocery? I don't remember him taking home any food supplies. Where does it go? She asked herself feeling so overwhelmed by the things entering her mind.

She handed the payment as soon as the lady finished scanning the items she purchased. Leni went back to the car and exhaled heavily as she recalled what the lady said. He's cheating on me again. She concluded and felt so heavy inside.

She parked her car in front of a small coffee shop on the way to have some drink as she wasn't ready to see Rodrigo yet.

Love, pauwi ka na? Ingat

He texted but she just ignored it away. She continued drinking her hot coffee and looked blankly on a distance as she thought of the reasons why Rody would cheat on her again.

"Leni?" A woman's voice asked. She looked up and saw Elizabeth, Rody's first wife. "Ma'am Beth," she replied and offered her a seat.

"Mag-isa lang rin ako tapos nakita kita kaya nilapitan kita agad e." She shared. They've been good friends despite that she was her boyfriend's ex wife. They were mature enough to accept what is in the past and what is in the present, Elizabeth has been very supportive of them anyways. She liked Leni for Rodrigo among the other girls he had after her.

"Kamusta na kayo ni Rody?" She asked, Leni flashed a soft smile. Elizabeth knew something was going on — especially that her eyes looked sad and she was alone on a coffee shop.

"Nagloloko nanaman ba?" She asked, Leni looked at her with a stare filled with anxiety. "Hindi ko alam ma'am. Hindi ko alam kung praning lang ba ako o totoo ba yung mga hinala ko." She shared, she knew it was safe to confide things with her.