1

This will ALL be in Alfred's POV.
-----------------------------------------

I was cleaning up. On the floor I saw blood that made me gag, so I grabbed a bucket of water and a mop to clean it up.

I was going to walk out the door to go home as it was 5 minutes before my shift was over until I felt something grip my doctors coat.

"Leaving so soon?~" I heard a voice say behind me. It sounded like mystery, the man who did everything to me. He killed my family and sometimes he did bad things to me. Why do I work here?

"H-hi..." I stuttered in a scared voice. What was he going to do with me today?

He slammed me against a wall, I tried to wiggle free but his body put to much pressure on me. He then pulled me into an embrace.

"Well, you won't leave after I do this...~" he then kissed me, that turned into a make out that I didn't accept. It pretty much made me feel sick.

He then threw me onto the concrete floor. "Don't try and leave early again..." he threatened whilst holding a sharp blade of a knife. And with that, he left.

He scares me a lot of the time...

It's like he wants to kill me...

I looked at the clock in the dark, miserable room. It was time to leave. I tried to pick myself up but my back hurt too much.

And with luck, Kao walked passed me. He helped me up.

"What did he do this time?" The goat boy questioned.

"He put me into an embrace, kissed me and threw me to the ground." I gave him the answer.

"He's not very nice, is he..." kao spoke to the ground.

"Yeah..." I looked down.

"Lets go home, get out of this place and watch a movie." He cheered.

"Yeah." I agreed.

"But what movie," I started.

"Have you got a movie in mind?" I asked whilst walking out the building with him.

"I don't know, how about decide when we get home?" He replied.

"Ok!" I shouted happily. My back still hurt though. When it comes to mystery, nothing is gentle. Not even his words.