Epoch (bonus)

Mysterys POV (OMFG THATS RARE.)

I was slowly walking across the gravel path to my house. I had a single flower in my hand and I wanted to put it on Alfred's doorstep. So I went to do that.

Everyone makes mistakes

I felt so bad for what I did earlier. I bet I broke his tiny little heart. Damn I felt too bad and sorry.

But I've had more then my share.

I looked at his doorstep.

But it's ok because I'm gonna repair it.

I'm going to knock on it and say sorry. I knocked on the door and Kao answered. "Oh great... it's you." He looked mad and shoot the door on me. "The hell!" I mumbled and knocked again. "GO AWAY!" I heard Alfred shout from inside.

They say that it only takes, but I just don't agree, no.

"Please... I want to say sorry..." I got onto my knees and sat down, my back against the door.

This show is on my own making.

"But you killed OUR adopted son!" He yelped, I knew he was tearing up. "Al... Please let me in..." I wasn't crying as I didn't want to ruin my strong reputation. "NO!" He shouted.

Take it back to the start.

"You also killed my parents..." he sniffled. I couldn't tell what else he was saying, it was muffled as the TV was on inside.

I've had a change of my heart!

"Please... let me in...." I begged. "Can you just leave?" I heard Kao say from the inside. "Your making my baby sad.." His baby? HIS BABY!? DONT YOU MEAN MY BABY. "HEY KAO! I'm not your baby..." I heard Alfred tell him off. I giggled a bit.

I know we can make it better than it ever was (x4.)

"Ugh fine I'll make it up to you..." As he said that my heart jumped in joy. "Thank you..." I said. I heard the lock turning so I got up. I stood back to see his pretty face.

I know there's things to change.

He pecked me on the cheek and said "ok let's not have a child..." he smiled. "Yeah lets not.." I spoke.