4

I didn't make the animation meme above... It was just cute sooo...
-----------------------------------------

The next morning, I was late so I ran to work. Kao left without me! I ran into the buildings door to open them. "Your late, slave~" I heard a voice speak behind me. Something threw me onto the floor and looked at me, and then kissed me.

"Y-yeah, um mystery can you get off p-please?" I asked. He then left me on the floor, so I stood up. I just went to get on with work. I took a deep breath, as I was still flustered from what he just did.

When work was over I escaped immediately so mystery didn't catch me. I was running until I knocked a knife of his over. "Oops.." I told myself. I was thinking on how mystery would punish me until I knew what to do... Run away! When I went to run Mystery grabbed my doctors coat and pulled it closer to him, "Breaking my stuff," he started, "you've really done it this time." He smirked, throwing me to the ground. "So... what are we doing to do with you then?" He asked himself. "We are gonna let Alfred go!" I suggested. "Your so cute when you think you have a input on things!" He looked at me, and kissed me passionately for what seemed to be 20 minutes. I enjoyed it actually, but he didn't know that...

After an hour and a half of 'punishment...' he let me go home. As I was walking home, I thought 'I should break his stuff more often!' Then I giggled to myself... 'That's very naught Alfred!' I thought to myself 'But his punishments aren't that bad so...' I didn't know what to do. If I break too much of his stuff the punishment might be abuse, but I want to feel the pain, I wanna be good at it, bad at it and all that stuff.