6

Mystery entered the room. "It's for his own good, he won't be out for long..." Mystery tried to calm me down. "But why?" Tears started to form in my eyes. "He was out, in a bar and he was telling people to go onto the road and run when cars are 3 seconds away from hitting them." Mystery explained. "Alright, don't do it again though..." I told him, he replied with an ok. "I love you Mystery moo..." I spoke and laid on his chest.

"I love you too, al..."

I was with Mystery for 5 months until the 'incident' happened

I was walking down the halls to get to Mystery and I stopped dead in my tracks as I saw him passionately kissing Rex. I went pale, I kept telling myself "it's just an incident!"

I ran home and to my room and cried. Why mystery? Why? I heard a knock on my bedroom, it was Kao. "What happened?" He asked, his face filled with worry "M-m-mystery Rex love..." is all I managed to croak out.

He looked at me with sorrow and hugged me. I then heard a knock on the downstairs door. "I'll get it. You cry it all out!" He spoke. I put my head on the pillow and cried. Through the crack of my door I could see mystery downstairs.

He then came in and barged through the door. "I'm sorry I thought Rex was you!" He spoke whilst putting me into an embrace.

"Ok.... I guess I'll let you off!" I smiled at him and went pink slightly.