Trouble is Happening

Chapter 2

After all that chaos; Izumo realized after that she was being tricked, she was extremely overwhelmed and felt like a traitor however Tilda calmed her fears and tell that it would be all right. Briar and the others managed to escape from Kureto and his men but that didn't mean it was the last time they'll ever see him again...WHACK! "Ow!" Rayna exclaimed. She and Sylvia were training in the ring when Lola had lifted her leg and hit Rayna. Lola cringed, "Whoops, my bad!" She said. "The hell was that?" Rayna demanded. Lola replied back, "Just a random drop kick, sorry." She smiled a little. "You can't do that, Lola! That breaks all the rules, you're fighting dirty!" Rayna scolded. Lola rolled her eyes, "Shut up Hurst! I said I was sorry!" She said. The two girls lightly banter with each other. At that time, a man with a sturdy built and seemed to be inexplicable. Lisanna hands him a clipboard, "Here sir, sign here on the dotted line. Thank you." She said sweetly. Back on the ring; Lola was sighing as she said, "OK, I'm taking a break. I'll be back." Once Lola was out of earshot; Rayna noticed the man Lisanna was next to and called out: "You sir! What's your name?" The man replied back in an Australian accent, "Ethan Glenn." Rayna nodded, "You sir, front and center please! CT? Get your ass over here, pronto!" She called. Rayna left the ring and sat down with the others. "Got any reason for getting a complete stranger to fight Elfman?" asked Narumi. "I'm just trying to find a trainer." Rayna replied. "You're an excellent fighter, why do you need a trainer?" inquired Momo. "I just want to prevent myself from kidnap or get in trouble all the time." Rayna replied. Everyone looked at her in shocked, Kaede looked at her: "Rayna..." She whispered. "I feel like I'm a burden to you guys, and I want to get stronger." Rayna explained. "Oh Rayna." Momo replied. Rayna then turned to Ethan in the ring and smiled over at him. "How do I spell your surname Ethan?" Rayna asked, pulling out the Moneta. Ethan replied back, "G-L-E-N-N." Kimizuki glanced at Rayna, "What? You're gonna research him?" He asked. "Just looking into his background..." Rayna said and was surprised after she typed in the results. "Oh ho-ho-ho! Wow, veteran as well as a boxer. Self defense, worked with his meat butcher father. Wow, awesome. I like." Rayna said. Then, there was a grunting sound that made Kira and the others look up. But boy, they were in for a big surprise! Ethan twisted Elfman's knuckles and took him down, slamming him into wall. Everyone was shocked, "Oh my!" Momo shouted. Mirajane and Lisanna came to help Elfman, Rayna smirked with amazement. "Elfman!" Lisanna said sadly. "Not bad, Brass Knuckles Ethan." Rayna said. Elfman tries to look arrogant, "No, I slipped..." He claimed. "Aw yeah? Ethan just went whoop-ass on you my good friend." Rayna retorted. Later when Ethan left; Lola returned back, "What did I miss?" She asked. "Mr. Brass Knuckles whooped Elfman's ass." Izuru said dully. "Seriously? How did I miss that?" Lola asked. Later; Rayna and the others were strolling in the city when Rayna looked up to see a figure and spoke in a menacing tone with an Australian accent to boot, "Where is Lola Nikita?" He demanded. Lola heard the commotion and ran over but she froze in place when she heard that accent of the man demanding to know while saying the words, "I have a score to settle with that bitch!" Lola trembled in fear, "Th—th—that voice—No, it can't be!" She whispered. She then ran over to step in between, "Stop this pandemonium, RIGHT NOW!!!" She screamed, "...Roscoe...Ross." Everyone is shocked by this but the young man—Roscoe—smirked back. "Hello Lola...Lolly." He replied. Then, Lola was levitated from the ground as her arms were above her head as she choked for breath, "I have the same powers as you, little lassie! I've waited a long time for this, to make you suffer like I had all my life!" shouted Roscoe. "Roscoe, please! We were both suffering; I have guilt upon me for not saving your mother..." Lola begged but then she was interrupted by a telekinetic jab at her sides as she gaped loudly and painfully. "Feel that, love? It's your scar! You remember how much he hurt you? Yeah, you pussy cat, squeal and gasp all you want but your apologies are meaningless." Roscoe replied coldly. Lola was already starting to lose hope until a sense of an 'angel' swooped in and managed to save Lola from the madman Roscoe who was shocked by the sudden speed. Lola saw a glimpse of Jan, who looked at her with kindness in his eyes and land to the ground where he faces the shocked, scornful look on Roscoe's face which he growled, "YOU BLOODY INGRATE!!!" He exclaimed. Jan glared back, "Enough Roscoe." He said firmly. Lola looked up, "Jan..." She whispered. Jan nodded, "Easy, I got you." He said.