First kiss

Harry
Before you even started dating Harry had had enough of other people flirting with you. You were talking to Gil in Uma's fish and chips, he walked right up to you, ignoring Gil, and pulled you into a kiss. You pushed him away and slapped him, startled, but soon pulled him back in for a kiss.

Jay
You were talking to him before his final tourney game of the season, smiling as he raved about how excited he was and how he was going to defeat the opponent single handed. Just before he left the locker room, you wished him good look and kissed him lightly on the lips, he blushed and smiled goofily as he followed the team out and accidentally wished you good look too.

Carlos
You had lost Dude and had enlisted the help of Carlos to find him. You had spent hours looking for the dog when you gave up, returning to the campus you found him sat on the steps of the dorm building. Dude still being able to talk told you two to just kiss, you blushed looking at Carlos shyly as he smiled slightly, he kissed you on the lips. Dude congratulated you causing you to both be embarrassed.

Evie
You had been friends for a long time, for as long as you can remember and since moving to Auradon had only become closer. You had liked her as more than a friend for some years now but you were scared to ruin your friendship by asking her out. But then one day Mal announces Evie wants to tell you something important and pushes her towards you, knocking you over and causing your lips to touch. It turns out she had liked you all this time too and wanted to go on a date.

Ben
You had been on a couple of amazing dates now, you ran through the rain to make it back to the dorm block. Ben walked you back to your dorm, both of you soaking wet and just before he left he kissed you outside of your dorm, you smiled happily as you watched him walk away. You turned to open your door which was already open and were bombarded by questions from your room mates Lonnie and Jane.