200% Mine (A Sehun fan fiction)

Se Min's POV

My heart races as he stops his bicycle and passes me a bouquet of flowers. Roses, to be exact. With his arm reached out, he pulls me up with him and we set off to an unknown paradise.

"BEATRICE KWON SE MIN!!! Wake up before I come after you with a pail of water!!!!!"

I jumped up seven feet in the air, causing me to hit the ceiling.

"Ow....." I groaned.

This very dangerous female came in, her accomplice carrying a pail of ice.

"WOMAN! AND MAN! I'M AWAKE! I only hit the ceiling! Now chill, turn around, walk five steps forward and shut the door so I can change."

"Finee.... Though I really wanted to pour that all over you...... We'll be going to a KPOP concert!!!!" My beautiful and dangerous best friend, Claire, exclaimed.

"*sighs* Goodnight." I slammed the pillow to my face.

A sudden rush of cold water got me jumping out of my bed.

"Awake so fast? Good. You have an hour. We're leaving 5.30pm sharp. Bye~" She shut the door, her accomplice following her.

"CLAIRE CHOI HYE RIN! BRYAN LEE DONG HAE! YAHHHHHH!"

I shut the door and changed, since I know they won't change their minds. I can't believe its 4.30pm already...... I never knew I could sleep for so long...... Anyway, what's so good about KPOP anyways? It's just a group of boys who look like girls and girls who look like boys and all that....

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Please don't kill me. The last line was given to me by my good friend and I punched him when he insulted BIGBANG this way....... Anyways, this is the beginning. Chapter Zero. The next chapter, hopefully will be awesome.