Chapter One - The Move

Claire's POV

I brought her to an all KPOP merchandise shopping mall. Mwehehheeh..... She didn't see, though.....

Se Min's POV

"OMG! That hoodie is so cute!" I squealed.

"You do know this is an all KPOP mall, right?" Bryan asked.

"Never mind. I take back my words. Nothing here is cute."

"Argh....... YAH! BRYAN!" She screamed.

I secretly threw the hoodie into Bryan's shopping cart and carried on.

"Noona! You do know it's already 5.30, right?"

"LET'S GO! Unnie ah, help me reserve these items, gomawo!" She said to a nearby salesperson, pulled me and Bryan, and left.

***AT THE VENUE***

Dong Hae's POV

"OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!" Noona fangirled.

I rolled my eyes. Se Min did too. I'm beginning to doubt that us coming here on her last day was a good idea.....

"WASSUP!" GDragon shouted.

The crowd.... My ears...... Ouch.....

"So we're gonna start off with our song, HARU HARU, YOU READY!?!?"

More screams. Ouch. May peace be with my ear when it dies.

*An hour later*

Se Min's POV

"~I'M SO SORRY BUT I LOVE YOU KAGAJIMAL~" I want to get out of here! Maybe if I can just blend in with the crowd and-

"Beatrice Kwon Se Min. I swear, if you leave I will send you to Seoul to deal with all the-"

"Okay okay okay now shut up." I snapped.

A rap started and one of the BIGBANG members pulled me up on stage. I looked at Claire. She was smiling and telling the people around her that I was her friend.

The guy started rapping fast, and gave me a rose. I blushed. It was romantic.

*After The Concert*

"OMG! Did you see how he looked at you, Claire? He was like less than three dot less than three." Bryan spazzed. I rolled my eyes.

***AT HOME***

"I'm ba- Mom! Where we going? Why is everything packed up?"

"Didn't Claire or Bryan tell you?" I shook my head.

"We're going to Seoul. You're gonna study there in a XOXO Butterfly High School."

I giggled at the name. It's cute.

"You'll be speaking Korean so better brush up on that."

"Nae!" I said cheerfully.

"Shall we go?"

"Umma, can I change first?"

"Go ahead."

I went into my room and took out the set of clothing in my bag, finding a letter and the cute hoodie I secretly threw in Bryan's cart along with my clothes in my bag.

"Dear Se Min (Beatrice),

Annyeong! I'm so sorry for not telling you about your move earlier, I was afraid you'd cry. Jusuhabnida~ :/ Here's a goodbye gift from me and Dong Hae. I know you'd like it. :) When you reach there, please call me, I'd like to know the whereabouts of my bestie. Mianhaeyo~ I lied when I said you will be sent to Seoul if you left the concert hall halfway. :( I hope you keep in contact with both of us.