Chance {Part 5}

WARNING!
This involves cussing. So if you can't handle that, then leave. ((Also involves Audrey hate from Aj (all the way at the bottom)))
Word count: 622
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Her words hit me so hard. I had never felt more pain in my entire life.

As I stood up, I looked her in the face. My mouth opened to speak but nothing came out. It felt like someone had ripped out my vocal chords.

I stepped out of the Sheriff's office. My friends that had been looking down at their feet or twiddling with their thumbs suddenly looked at me. They all just starred. It's like they had seen a ghost. More so...I had seen a ghost and they were worried.

"Aj, you okay?" Emma asked, hesitantly.

I responded in a shaky voice, "I'm fine." Everyone knew it was a lie. Anyone who ever told you they were "fine" was obviously dying.

I headed out of the police station, slowly scurring to my navy blue truck. Before I could close the car door, someone's hand reached out and held it open. I turned my face to look at the suspect.

Audrey.

"What..." was all I managed to say.

"Scoot over."

The two of us shared a look. I didn't want to fight right now so I did as she said and scooted over to the other side of my truck.

She got into the driver's seat and closed the door, locking it. I sat with my head low, not wanting to make eye contact.

"I'm sorry...that was out of line for me to say. I should have never said that to you...nor should I have ever blamed you for Daniel's death..."

The sound of her name make me shake. I leaned against the door, biting my lip hard trying to keep back salty tears that had stained my face from this morning.

"Daniel was like a sister to me...I know she is your sister and I could never imagine the pain you went through witnessing...that."

She paused.

"I know how you feel, Asia. And I never meant to hurt you. It was wrong of me."

Asia.

She said my name. She never said my full name. She knew how much I had hated tha name because of how many people asked dumb questions and how I got bullied all throughout kindergarten to third grade.

But the sound of her saying my name made me feel...something.

"I'm sorry about being a bitch to you. I know I can never make up for the times I pushed you around or called you horrible names. But i'm so...so sorry."

Our eyes locked as we turned heads. Tears had stained her cheeks. I could tell she was crying as she spoke because of the breath lost and the shaking in her throat.

"I don't think I could ever forgive you for what you've done to me, Audrey Jensen. You have no idea how you made me felt for the past month!"

I was blowing up. Right now, I couldn't even control it. I've wanted to do this for so long.

"I had such a hard time telling you how I felt that when I first blew up at you, I felt like I was dying! And when you just decided to go ahead and make it worse because your bitchy ass was having an attitude, you made me feel like I was nothing! You had always been my something! You made me feel like someone! And now, I feel like a nobody!"

My cheeks felt like they were going to burn from how much of my blood was boiling and how many tears were flushing down my face. It's like the tears were evaporating right off my face.

"I should have said this when I had the chance, but now i'm saying it. I hate you, Audrey Jensen!"

////////////////////////////////////////////
This one's a small one so uhm...sorry? I just needed to work on some writing so I decided to do this. It's a bit short. And probably like...not developed at all and should've took more time for this scene to happen but OH WHALE!