end;

++

date ; 19.3.2015

after reading the letter, moonbin placed the letter on his desk not knowing that it was going to be the last letter from her.

he lifted up his pen and started to write, he contemplated whether he should write about his trip in china, the things he did today or the fact that he got scouted by a company.

he thought and he thought until he gave up and just wrote what ever gibberish he could think of.

moonbin chuckled at how stupid the message was as he placed it in the special envelope that was only for jieqiong.

he headed out the door and left his house to go to the post office.

the moment he saw a vivid sign saying 'post office', he felt enlightened and posted his card.

when he went home that day, he started counting the days until jieqiong would reply.

one week passed by quickly and moonbin had not yet received a letter.

he continued waiting by the mailbox each morning to see if jieqiong's letter had come.

he waited like this for weeks, and soon enough, the weeks turned into months.

one month passed and the second followed, moonbin was concerned.

the boy would still have hope however...

but when one year passed, moonbin took it as a signal that jieqiong would probably never reply.

so that day, instead of waiting for jieqiong's letter as per usual, he went to his company to train instead and carried on in his life...