4

"Hey."Jimin answered the door I pushed past him." Where's the baby?"I asked he put a finger to his lips before responding, "That fucker is on the couch watching my TV" I waited for him to close the door and Let him lead me to the living room and saw Taehyung leaning back on the couch with a stale face staring at the Television. I almost snorted at the sight but Jimin covered my mouth showing me the note.

You have one more time to give up this baby.

I furrowed my eyebrows."What the hell?"I said to myself. Threatening me is crazy.

"Why do you have a baby?"He asked a little panicked. "I don't know why?!"I whispered," I dropped it off twice at the police station and it keeps coming back."

"Twice...You don't think its a demon?"I looked back to the baby who was now chewing on the remote,"It's probably gonna electrocute you if you don't go see him."

"What weird anime are you watching these days?"I asked raising my eyebrows at him,"well right now. That logic probably makes sense since he keeps...teleporting."

"He's actually watching it now!" I glanced at him." Are you stupid? Is it that titty stuff?"He shook his head fast,

"Why would you say such a thing to
me!!" I gave him a knowing look." She told you what I watch huh... loyalty is no where in that woman...as for the boob stuff in that anime, I'm not sure."I sighed

"Take that from him!"I said , pointing to the remote.

"No it's gonna cry if I do that."

"It's gonna cut his gums if you don't."I said hitting him in his chest lightly. He sighed putting on a thinking face before his eyes lit up,"Can it eat pudding?"

"The police says he's seven months."I shrugged at him. Jimin went to his kitchen as I watched Taehyung chew on the remote still from my hiding spot.

That little thing is a little cutie.

I caught myself smiling a little before clearing my throat frowning.

"I'll give him this for an exchange."He said holding up chocolate pudding. I scrunched my face up.

"Disgusting."I said he went in and I watched as Jimin approached him.

"Hey, baby demon. Do you want some chocolate?"I rolled my eyes. Taehyung made unknown words and noises. "Uh!"Taehyung held his hand out dropping the remote. Jimin opened the pudding cup. My eyes furrowed as he dipped his fingers in and held it to Taehyung.

"You better not stick your hands in that baby mouth!"I yelled hiding.

"Oh...You're right."he said running past me to the kitchen for a spoon.

"Pa!"Taehyung yelled.

"Pa?? Kei please! I've been cursed! I'm a demon father !"He yelled ,"Why did you have to get this thing. Now we're gonna be forced to mother and father it."

"Shut yo silly ass up!"I yelled," and you as a father is such a laughable thing."

"..I think I'd be a cool dad?"He pouted walking past me with a plastic spoon.

"PA!"I heard Taehyung whine.

"I mean you hear him. I am a dad."Jimin smiled wiggling his eyebrows as he walked back into the room. I looked in and Taehyung made eye contact with me. I tried to hide but it was too late ,"Ma!"

I poked my head out and he smiled shaking his hands. I walked up to him and he pulled himself up on the couch arm slowly and looked up at me and began to hop.

"What his name?"Jimin said smiling at him.

"It said Taehyung."He smiled at Jimin.

"Taehyung, demon baby king would you like some pudding." he bowed to him.