♡ T H R E E ♡

"Driving me insane but I think I like it."

"Yo we should hit the club since you're a free man, now!" Tyrese does one of his cringy uncle dance moves holding a bottle of Hennessy.

"I haven't been to the club in years, and to be honest, I don't want to go." I state and down the shot of Hennessy that I had poured earlier.

"Stop being a old ass nigga bruh and let's go!" He grabs his keys off of the table and heads towards the door.

"Fuck that! Why would I go to look for other hoes after breaking up with a hoe? Shit don't make sense." I mutter and sit on a stool. I feel like a bratty kid who doesn't want to go out with their parents, but I don't care. All Tyrese thinks about is partying and that shit could get tiring.

"You know what? I'm out. I'm already drunk as fuck, and I can't be drunk as fuck at home cause, shit don't make sense." He slurrs.

"Plus, I'm gonna go out there and get me a hoe." He adds then milly rocks. Tyrese is a crazy motherfucker so I'll just let him be.

I shrug at him and he just shakes his head in disappointment, "well if you wanna be a old ass nigga and stay at home, make sure you watch my baby sister."

"Alright." I shrug. I don't have a problem with that at all.

Tyrese takes a few steps closer to me until he's in my face, or I should say until my face is looking at his neck.

"This is a serious job that I'm giving you so don't mess this shit up!" He grabs my collar and shakes me, I guess in his way of intimidating me. He's taller than me but I can still kick his ass if I need to, so he doesn't really scare me as much as he thinks he does.

"Get your hands off me, with your alcohol breath dawg. I said I got her." I shove him and laugh as he nearly trips over his feet.

"You lucky I ain't in the mood for kicking your ass." He walks towards the front door. "That's why yo' breath smell as bad as mine." He laughs and leaves by shutting the door.

I put my hand in front of my mouth and do a breath check.

Fuck. I smell too much like Henessy, so I go upstairs and brush my teeth with the tooth brush I left here some time ago. I fucking hope that Tyrese didn't do some fucked up shit with this. My mind began to wander as I brushed, and I realize that I didn't drink enough to get drunk, but I did catch a little buzz. I hate how hard it is for me to get drunk, not gonna lie, but it can come in handy most times.

Even though Tyrese drinks alot, he's still a lightweight who can barely handle his liquor. He has nothing on the people back in Korea.

Then I remember that Rese's little sister was in the room next door. What I couldn't figure out was how he could have a sister as beautiful as she is, while he looks like someone's asshole.

I laugh at my own joke silently and rinse my mouth out, then do a breathe check. Ah, much better.

After splashing my face with cold water and drying it off I step out of the bathroom and stop at the front of Taylee's bedroom door. I should tell her that her brother left her alone with me, and just hope that she doesn't get freaked out to be at home with a stranger already.

I knock on the door twice before she answers,

"Come in!"

I open the door and see her lying on her bed with her laptop. She sits up when she notices that it's me. She had changed into a oversized tshirt and I'm assuming she has shorts underneath it, even though they're no where in sight to me. Either way she looks sexy af.

When she clears her throat awkwardly, I realize that I was staring.

"Oh..um, I came to let you know that your brother left to go to the club." I tell her and her eyes widen slightly.

"Already? This nigga can't be serious." She says to herself.

"I'm supposed to be here with you since I'm staying the night here but I know you don't want a babysitter or whatever so I'm going out. You can have the place to yourself." I tell her and place my hand on the door handle, ready to leave.

"Wait!" She stops me and I look at her in confusion. I think she realizes I was surprised because she sighs and looks me in the eyes for the first time.

"I mean, you don't, you could, uh, stay." She stutters and I couldn't hold back my smile. This girl is really cute damn it.

"Okay, but I was actually planning on going somewhere. You wanna come?"

"You don't ha-have too, if you don't want to." I add in a stutter. God damn, the both of us are so fucking awkward.

"I'll come." She agrees and goes into her suitcase. She bends over and that's when I notice that she didn't actually have shorts on, and I got a quick glimpse of her pink panties.

I look away as soon as I do because I felt as though I was violating her.

"I'm ready." She announces and I see that she pulled on her jeans and a pair of shoes.

"Alright. Let's go." I lock up Rese's house and hide the key in his 'secret place'.

I jump into the driver's seat of my car and she goes in the passenger seat. I felt like we were so close that if I breathed to hard she might feel it.

Get a hold of yourself, Sihoon. I don't get why I'm acting like a teenager around this girl. She's making me unreasonably nervous. I rev up the engine and start driving in the direction of my house.

The car ride is dead silent and I feel as though I should say something but nothing comes to mind. So when she spoke I let out a breathe of relief.

"Can I ask where we're going?" Her soft voice that reminded me of honey, bounced off of the car walls and sent a chill down my spine and blood to rushing to an area that I kept private.

I take deep breathes and try to control my dick. I can't afford to get a hard on in front of this little girl. Especially if it happened just because she asked a simple question.

"My house. I have to check on something." I answer in a raspy tone of voice.

"Okay." She says simply and leans her head against the chair and closes her eyes. I glance at her a few times and I notice how her eyelashes brushed against her cheek, and how her lips looked pouty when she had a resting face on.

This girl is driving me insane and I think I like it.