Author's Note

The story was supposed to be a short story on a whim with an untitled work in progress as it started from a random thought I had while waking up on a Monday morning. It soon turned into a trilogy as the idea developed in my head. Don't worry, these Projects can be read as stand-alones. Every journey is different, specially a journey of love in the lands of India, be it from a developing village to a flourishing city. Here's a look at some of the most common stereotypes in India that today's youth need to breakthrough. Only, one cannot do the task alone. Support makes breaking the codes easier. And, if one is living the stereotype, someone has to come along and show them that they can change the society by taking a stand for their own self. I personally am not a rebel. I believe somethings in life are better achieved by building a relationship instead of rebelling and fighting the way through. 

Update Schedule: Wednesday & Sunday

Warning: DO NOT republish or steal my work. I agree there are cliches but the story line is still mine and if I find the story anywhere without my permission, you will be sued. I already have piling medical school loans, I don't mind adding a law bill to it. 

Disclaimer: This is a NA Romance/chicklit with lots of cliches and stereotypes. Any Indian will find the story as if it's a daily occurrence of an Indian girl in her twenties. I do not claim it as a unique idea (but who knows, you guys can tell me if it is) but the story, the plot, the idea, the characters, the events within are close to my heart and they do mean something, somewhere out there. Always keep an open mind, is my only take away and what else, enjoy the read! 

Rating: 13+ Common Sense Maturity Required. [Will change in the 2nd book.]

Request: I am trying to improve as a writer so please don't stay a silent reader. If you enjoy something, comment away. If you have a suggestion, be constructive and I am open to hear it. 

Pardon: I am sorry for any errors within the writing. I do my best to edit at least 3 times before posting but no matter the amount of editions, something will always be left to fix. If the error is something huge that pops out while reading, kindly point it out and I will fix it right away. 

Edition: First draft [Sometime in future, I plan on editing a few things here and there, making it a more stable novel. I am sharing my first draft to see the reader's response and acceptance so I know what and where I should add/remove incidents.]

-xoxo Monal.