Caught!!

Rens POV

I tried pushing Dino off of me but he was a lot stronger and held my arms down. He pulled my shirt off then pulled out a pair of handcuffs. I started to back away but then he chained my hands to one of the poles on the couch.

I stared at him as he climbed onto me. He started kissing me again then he started kissing my neck. He was leaving red marks on my neck. I squeezed my mouth shut to stop a moan from coming out.

"Aw come on! don't u like it?" Dino smirked looking at me.

Dino started kissing down my chest until he got to my nipples. He was licking and biting my right one while playing with my left. Then he switched and started licking my left nipple and then he bit on it a little and I moaned. He started smirking and I felt his hand go from on my shoulders down to my sweatpants.

He pulled off my sweatpants and threw them on the ground. He put his hand down into my underwear and took my member into his hand. He kept licking and sucking on my nipples while he started pumping my member. I couldn't help but moaning.

"I-I'm g-gonna-" I moaned out and Dino kissed me. But then the door swung open while Dino was kissing and pumping me.

-------------------------------------------

Baekhos POV

"He's at Tao's house right now," Minho told us then stopped. "Oh no he is so not gonna finish!" then he took off running towards Tao's house and we ran after him.

Minho swung the door open then ran in and we followed. I saw Dino leaning over someone and was kissing them. They only had on their underwear and by the looks of it, he was pumping them. I felt an instant rage when I saw an all too familiar hair color.

I ran over and threw Dino off of the person and to my surprise I was right. It was Ren and he was handcuffed to a pole on the couch. I turned to Dino and punched him. "where r the keys for the handcuffs?" then when he didn't answer me I walked over to Ren and ripped off them. I heard Ren whimper and I pulled him into a hug.

"I'm so sorry..." I whispered into his ear and let him go. I grabbed his clothes and handed them to him and he put them on. I went over and grabbed his bag then picked him up in my arms. I walked out of the house not even paying attention to anyone else but Ren.