Im his mate and a wolf?!

Baekho POV

My mate changes into his human form and I am baffled at the site in front of me. Ren is laying in front of me with no clothes on, completely naked. I felt my member twitch inside my jeans but I tried my best to ignore the feeling.

"R-ren?!" I exclaim as he hides under the blankets.

"I knew it! You think I'm a freak and now your going to leave me!!" He started crying again and I couldn't take it anymore. I got on my bed and hugged him.

"No! Ren, there is no way that I would think your a freak. I love you and I will never stop loving you no matter what happens. We are mates and that means that I will never leave you again and will always protect you." I admit to him and wipe away his tears.

"B-but I'm a wolf..." Ren whispers sadly.

"Yes and so am I," I tell him and he looks up at me with big eyes. "I've always been and so have the others, that's why we've always left at random times or been gone till morning." I admit to him and then I slowly lean forward.

Ren POV

Baekho leans forward and kisses me. He pulls away and looks at me.

"I love you Ren, I always have" he says sweetly. He's a wolf? I'm his mate? But why me?

He leans forward and kisses me deeply. He starts playing with my top lip and nibbles it. Then he starts licking and biting my bottom lip, asking for entrance.I gave it to him and his tongue slipped into my mouth. He started exploring every inch of my mouth that he could.

I moaned out and put my hands on his neck and clutching his hair. He kept kissing me but finally pulled away so we could both catch our breath. We were panting but when we finally caught our breaths he kissed me. Except this time he waited for me to moan and stuck his tongue in.

He started kissing down my cheek to my neck. He was kissing all over my neck causing me to moan. Then he kept kissing down to my nipples. He started kissing, sucking, and biting my right one while playing with the other one in his hand. Then he switched to my left nipple and did the same thing. He took off his shirt and threw it on the floor.

Then he kissed me and I moaned out. His hand started sliding down my chest and reached my member. He wrapped his hand around my member and started moving it up and down. Then he let go and replaced his hand with his mouth. He started licking my tip and all around.

He started bobbing his head up and down. Starting out slow but then speeding up causing me to moan. "B-Baekho ahhh!!" I stuttered and moaned. "I-I'm gonna c-cum..." That seemed to make him go even faster. I moaned out his name and came into his mouth. He swallowed it all and then kissed me.

He looked at me and his eyes were full of lust and love. I traced my fingers down to his pants button and unbuttoned it. I unzipped it and pulled his pants then underwear off. He was hard and I touched it slightly and he moaned. I crawled down and took him in my mouth. I started licking the tip of it and every other part that I could. I started pumping it and he moaned a couple of times. I started going faster and faster, "I'm gonna c-!!" was his only warning before he released into my mouth almost making me choke but I swallowed it.

He then flipped me over and positioned himself at my entrance. Then slowly stuck it in, tears started forming in my eyes. Once it was fully in, he waited a little bit for me to adjust. After a little bit, he started thrusting. I was moaning which made him thrust harder. "B-Baekho! I-I'm gonna c-cum!!" I cried out and he thrusted faster. I finally couldn't take it and came all over the covers and he came inside of me.

He waited a couple of seconds before he pulled out and plopped down next to me. I cuddled into his chest and he rapped his arms around me. I slowly drifted into sleep while listening to his breathing.

(A/N)

Sorry if it was horrible, it was my first actually writing something like this... but vote and plz enjoy it, I hope