1

Damon's pov

I can't fucking believe it, I mean yeah elana is a bitch that strings along me and Stefen but why would she want to meet with Esther.

I knocked on the door of mikaelson mansion and waited with elena on my arm and on her other side Stefen.
Elijha opened the door and smiled softly at me.
I once again felt that tug in my chest urging me to be near him but I just ignored it and avoided looking into his eyes because I knew that If I did I wouldn't be able to look away.

We walked in and made my way over to Mrs. Lockwood and I started to flirt with her until some one else walked over to us " hello my name is kol mikaelson and it's a pleasure to meet you" he said and placed a gentle kiss on her hand, I don't know why this angered me but it did so I cut in " damon salvatore nice to meet you have we met before "

" sorry but your face doesn't stand out " he said casually but for some reason it hurt and I couldn't help the hurt look on my face
For a second he looked like he was sorry but soon his face hardened and he walked away to meet the rest of his family on the stair case.

Elijha said something about a waltz so I made my way across to elena then took her hand and led her to the dance floor where we danced together but it felt wrong.