2

Kol's pov

All I could think off was him and it is driving me crazy I mean I never wanted a mate and thought as soon as I saw them I could them but I can't I've fallen in love with damon salvatore.
However I can't erase the look he gave me when I said that he doesn't stand out in can't imagine what it feels like to hear your mate say that, he must hate me but the look was not one of hate it was one of raw pain as if I physically hurt him.
Nik is going to kill me if he finds out I hurt his feelings
I will do anything to make it up to damon.

Once my brother finished his speech I made my way to damon intending to dance with him but instead he was already paired with elena.

Elena If I didn't like you before I hate you now
Pure jealousy is what I felt as I watch them dance and I could see it on nik and elijha's faces and in that moment I knew I would torture her and kill her in the most painful way possible for no one touches what is mine and damon salvatore is mine.

How would this play out the three of us being mated to the same person
I don't doubt it will include a lot of jealousy though for we are all quite possessive over what is ours.

Once we all finished dancing rebekah came over to me and asked me to kill matt so being the kind person I am I agreed and followed him out side ready to break his neck but was distracted when I felt my lovely mates presence and looked around only to have my neck broken by the lovely man himself.