JONAH IMAGINE

I woke up Jonah's arm snaked around my waist. I tried to quietly slip through his grip without waking him up. After about 3 minutes of trying I finally get out of the bed and head to the bathroom. I grab a towel on my way into the bathroom. I take a look at myself in the mirror and took down my hair from the bun it was in earlier. I stripped my clothes off and got in the shower. "I'm the one" started playing on my phone. I was washing my hair when I heard the door open. "Jonah?" You ask. When there wasn't a reply you just continued to shampoo. You felt a pair of arms wrap around you and you jump and the touch. "Jonah you scared me! Don't do that." I said. "Sorry babe." He chuckled. He started kissing down your neck. You let out a little moan. He smiled into your neck. "Stop and get out!" You laughed pushing him. He just grabbed your arms and kissed your lips. It was passionate but filled with lust. When you guys pulled away Jonah had a smirk across his face. "What?" You asked. "Nothing." He smiled and got out. You washed your hair and got out. You wrapped the towel around your body and got out. You walked out the bathroom and to your dresser to get clothes. You felt Jonah's eyes on your ass. "Take a picture it will last longer." You say jokingly. He picks you up from behind and throws you on the bed. I think we all know where this is heading.....

And I'm done bc I'm a child of god 😂 but I hope you guys liked it yah nasty's 😂😘