ZACH IMAGINE #2

I was best friends with all the wdw boys, and you can call me boy crazy, but I kinda like all of them. I mean who wouldn't like are all so cute, and sweet, and just absolutely perfect, but I like zach the most, but it's hard to tell if he likes me back. We were all chilling on the couch watching a movie when zach puts his arm around me. I blush a little (thank god the lights were off and he couldn't see my red cheeks.) my heart skipped a beat when he touched me. Daniel was sitting to the left of me. He got up and went to the kitchen. "Anyone what popcorn?" He asks. we all said "me!" And he went and popped it. He came back with 6 bags and handed them to us. He sat back down, but this time closer to me then he did early. Could I really like both of them? We all continued to watch the movie until everyone decided to go to bed. It was just me and zach now. We decided to watch the walking dead bc we haven't seen the new episodes yet. My eyes felt heavy so I laid my head on Zach's shoulder and drifted off to sleep.

THE NEXT DAY....

I woke up in Zach's bed, but he wasn't in it. I walked downstairs and saw all the boys in the kitchen. When I walked in they all just looked at me. "What?" I asked and corbyn said "did you sleep good?" He smirked. I rolled my eyes and got a protein shake out of the fridge. I walked into the living room and sat on the couch. I turned on the tv and I heard laughs coming from the boys. I glared at them and then put my eyes back on the tv. I heard Jonah say "I bet you won't." Seconds later zach came up to me, lifted me off the couch, and kissed my lips. I heard "awes" And "oohs" coming from the boys and Jack yelling "get it zach!" We pulled away with both smiles on our faces.