(13)

Right now we're at this go kart place thingy. We're gonna race as super mario characters. Elton's Princess Peach, Colby's Yoshi, Brennen's Mario, Jay is Luigi, and I'm Toad. I like Toad, he's so short and adorable. 

~<>~<>~

I didn't win but I didn't lose either. The princess lost.

"Hailey, you wanna go walk around for a bit?" Colby asks while Elton is paying for the costume.

"Sure" I smile. We walk out of the store and once we're out of sight of Jay and Elton, Colby grabs my hand. This is the first time we've ever been like this in public.

"Brennen knows about us"

"What?!"

"Yeah, last night we fell asleep, cuddling. Brennen came in alone. He's not gonna say anything, he said he's happy for us"

"Oh......Colby?"

"Yeah?"

"Why--do you think that us being together is a bad idea? At least until I'm 18?"

"No. I love being with you, even if I go to jail or something just because you're not 18 yet, it's worth it" 

"Really?" I smile.

"Yeah" he nods slightly with a smile. He stops walking and pulls me in front of him. He pulls me so I'm stepping on his toes and kisses me. Colby pulls away when his phone dings. 

Colby's POV

I get a text so I pull away from the kiss.

L10: Where r u and Hailey?

Colby: Down the street. Y?

L10: Come back now. We need to talk

"Elton wants us to come back. It sounds important" I say.

"Ok" we walk back to the shop without holding hands.

"Hey, what's up?" I ask. Elton looks kinda mad, Jay looks surprised/confused. and Brennen looks sympathetic or something. What the hell?

"Have you seen the picture you and Hailey were tagged in on Instagram?" Brennen asks.

"No, why?" 

"This girl DM'd it to us. You should look at it before Elton starts yelling"

"Um ok" we both open our phones and click on the notification.

Tagged: colby_brock, HaileyEvans

sakilove321: OMG I JUST SAW COLBY KISSING HAILEY! wHaT iS gOiNg oN?!?!

"Oh shit" I mumble.

"Dammit" Hailey says.

"Wanna explain?" Elton asks.

"Look Elton, we haven't done anything except kiss. We're waiting until she's 18"

"You know it's illegal to be with her right now, right?"

"I know"

"So you're just an idiot?"

"Elton come on, she'll be 18 in 2 months. It's not a big deal"

"Yes, Colby. It is a big deal. There are a lot of girls that probably want to be with you. You could pick anyone else and you picked someone that could send you to jail? Can't you pick someone else to mess around with then someone who is like our sister?"

"No, I can't. I love her, Elton"