C H A P T E R TWO

-------(at Route 100)
I was in my beautiful orange wolf form. "You rocked it, girl," Violet said. I smiled and transformed back and slipped on my bra and my jeans. I felt okay walking around like this. The girls did the same but they put on shorts and crop tops. Our mates came up to us. Forest had taken his shirt off and put it over me. "No," I said. I took it off and grabbed a spare crop top. "Zoella!!" Violet said in my ear. "Yes," I said not paying attention to her starting my homework. "Where is your aunt," she asked. "I don't know," I said. My notebook was snatched outta my hands. "What are you doing cutie," River said. I looked at him and growled. "Bad River," I said. "Do I look like a dog to you?" he said chuckling. "Yes," I said. "So?" Paige asked. "I am an angel with a shotgun. Fighting till the worst one. I don't care if heaven won't take me back."  Violet said while I jumped up and down on the bridge. Route 100 was this beautiful place with a bridge and a lake.

 "Don't you dare?" Forest said

"Don't you dare?" Forest said. I jumped into the water. "Cold!!" I said shivering. The river came to me in his wolf form and dragged me to land. Forest turned into a wolf and snuggled up to my shivering body. I felt warm. 'So warm' my wolf purred. 'But too hot' I said. I got up and started to make my own body heat. 'So cold' my wolf shivered. 'Chill out' I said. "Girl we have to get you to the treehouse," Paige said. "Or home," Mars said. I looked at him. "Or we can go to the treehouse and have a sleepover there," I said pulling my phone out.
Me- can me and the girls have a sleepover in the treehouse?
Mom- Sure but come home and get snacks and stuff.
Me- thank you. See you in 10
I looked at Mars and smiled. "We will be close," Forest said. "And I need to go," I said. I ran to the treehouse to change clothes. Then, I go and get food and clothes for tomorrow, even my books.
——————————
Hi sorry, it is short but I got the biggest writer's block.
{Word Count: 386}