C H A P T E R O N E

It was the first day of my junior year. and I was excited to see my best friends Avery and her twin Paige, along with my other friend Violet. I just realized how odd and unique our names are. I got up before my brother did and got dressed in my usual. Jeggings and a hooded striped shirt. I ran downstairs and grabbed a bowl and a box of cereal. After chomping down on a bit I looked at the clock. I had to eat fast because I had to pick up my friends and that usually took me 25 minutes. And that only left me with 5 minutes to get to school. I finished my breakfast and bolted out of the house to my brothers Chevrolet Suburban.

***

Ding.

I practically fell out of my seat. I pull my phone out and look at the text.
"Help! I smudged my make up!" My best friend Violet texted. "You scared the heck out of me Violet! But bathroom now!" I texted back hastily. I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom. Violet came in a couple minutes later with smudged lipstick and mascara. I pulled out my make up removal wipes and wiped down Violet's face. I pulled out my emergency make up kit from my backpack. It was in a huge box, inside of the box it had four smaller ones, one for each of my friends. I pulled out Violets and pulled out her type of makeup and put it on her. I also redid her hair putting it in a cute bun.

"And. That's it!" I say as I finish putting on her makeup and checking her hair. She smiled. "Thank you. What would I ever do without you," she said. "You'd probably be freaking out in the bathroom all alone," I say as we both walk out of the bathroom. "True," she said. And I laughed.

***

The bell rang. I picked up my stuff and went to my next class. Trigonometry. I had it with Violet's mate. I think his name was Jacob or Josh. While I was walking down the hall speeding to get to my next class my brother walked up to me. "Zoella!!!" He yelled. I smiled and turned the corner, not expecting to hit into someone's chest. I look up at him and smile. I step around him and walk into another males chest that looks just like the other guy. I looked back seeing my brother close on my tail.

The dudes in front of me had to be twins and tall ones at that. 6"2 1/2 tops. I was 5"3 feet tops. I moved away from them running into Paige and her twin Avery. 'Save me' I mouthed at them. They nodded and stood behind me. They were 5"9 1/2 so I was safe. "Thank you," I said smiling. Two boys came up to Avery and Paige. "Mine," they both said. Violet came up to me. "No mates till we all get ours," she said growling. "Violet, Zoella, Paige, and Avery please go to the principal's office," the intercoms said. We smirked as they glared at us and we walked away.

***

"So I hear your four will be performing for the school at 11:20," the principal says. We all nod. The principal looks at the clock then back at us. "You have 30 minutes to get ready and the classes will start coming in at 11:15. So go" he says moving his hands like he was telling us to get lost. We left and got ready.

***

I plugged my base in. And finished setting the equipment up. We were ready. People started to come in so we went backstage and got changed into our dresses. "THE FRIENDS OF THE STARS," someone said. And we walked onto the stage. "Today we will be playing our version of 'Solo Dance' by Martin Jensen and 'Stronger than you' by Estelle," I said and looked at the others.

"5...4...3..2...1" Avery yelled starting to play the keyboard."I can to party on my own don't need nobody in my soul" sang Violet. Violet immediately stopped singing and pulled us off the stage. We were confused and then we heard it. "Hands up!" Someone said with a gun. "I am looking for Zoella." He said. "Why" my brother questioned. "Her blood. Now sit" he said.

I came out with my hands in the air. "How lovely to see you again," he said. "The pleasure is all mine," I said. I ran up to him and slid hitting his leg making him throw his gun in the air, I grab the gun and throw it at my brother. I stood up to punch him and he punches my stomach. I gag and fall to my knees quickly getting up again.

"Go ahead and try and hit me if your able can't you see that my relationship is stable" sang Violet. I smiled and moved faster. I kicked his ass, and then tackled him onto the floor. I heard sirens and grabbed some tape. Violet came and handed me the scissors so I could cut tape for his hands than his feet. I stuck my tongue out at him. "Five years old," he said. I glared at him and rolled my eyes. "Did I interrupt you talking to yourself in the mirror. Sorry!" I said giggling. He grabbed my foot and 2 growls erupt from the crowd. "In here" I yelled. Knowing the cops were close. I smiled and screamed. A spider had just bit me. I stomped on the spider. Blood was dripping down my leg and vampires were drooling. My brothers best friends came up to me smiling. The one with blue eyes picks me up bridal style, while the one with green eyes cleaned the wound up.

I was whimpering and each time I whimpered they stopped and looked at me. "Just let me do it," Violet said. She did it and never stopped. I was whimpering like crazy. My brother had to keep a hold of the guys. Then their scents hit me. 'Mates' my wolf purred. "Done?" Mars said. Mars is my brother." I can't hold them any longer" he said snapping me outta my thoughts. "Yes," Violet answered. Avery and Paige grabbed me and ran.

***

The girls and I could here growl from each of our mates. "We are so dead" I exclaimed. "Not unless we get to the tree house," Violet said. We ran faster and climbed a tree and ran into our tree house fast. The boys got there and look around and they saw us. I put on 'I Write Sins Not Tragedies' by Panic! At The Disco.

"MARS!!!" I yelled. "What up little sis," Mars said. "What a beautiful wedding said a bridesmaid to a waiter." I sang."Closing the god damn door." Violet sang. "Haven't you people ever heard closing the god damn–" Paige and Avery sang. "If you wanna live I would come down here Violet," Josh said. "You can't have her she is our friend," Paige yelled. I climbed up onto the roof. "I meet this girl late last night and your saying don't you worry if I disappear." I sang and started to clap. "Hey, Zoella your gonna fall," Forest yelled. "LISTEN TO FOREST AND RIVER!!" Mars shouted. And I went to the roof edge. "Don't" Forest growled. I flipped into the window seal.

"Zoella!!! Mars!!" My aunt said. My aunt is evil I turned to the boys and said. "Hide." Mars nodded and ran. We allowed the boys into the treehouse and closed the curtains. I paused the music. Forest and River pulled me to them. Josh pulled Violet to him. Paige and Avery's mates did the same. I pulled away from Forest and River. The girls followed. A hand grabbed me and pulled me. I turn around and saw it was my aunt.

"I love your new scent," she said pulling me outta the windowsill. She threw me onto the ground. "Tell me where grandma is," she commanded. "Never," I said. I kicked her off of me. Forest and River were standing near me protectively. "5...4...3..2..1," Avery said. I moved fast like a werewolf would and punch her. "Zoella that is your last straw." My aunt said. My eyes glowed red. My vampire wanted to fight her now but I knew if Forest and River saw that side of me they would reject me. "Girl!!"My aunt was angry. "Route 100" I yelled. I booked it. Route 100 was a secret route me and my besties discovered a year ago.

Violets POV

"Route 100" I ordered. The girls and I climbed outta the treehouse. We transformed. Paige was a gorgeous white and gray wolf while Avery her twin was a grey with white accents. I was a pretty yellow wolf. Paige, Avery, and I ran together to meet our bestie.

Authors note

Hello everyone! This is Izzy (FreedomKeller) here and I would like to thank you guys for reading this book, my friend worked really hard on this and I spent two hours editing and I added over 800 words just fixing stuff, I know this chapter isn't the very best but I'm tired and I wanted to upload this for her. This is the third version I've fixed because the others didn't save. Thanks for reading!

~ElanaReynolds and ButterFlunk
(Word Count: 1587)