Taron Egerton - Dating An Actor!

You've been dating Taron for a couple of months now & so far so good, things have been alright between the two of you.

You both met through mutual friends in London & after what seemed like forever, you were both dating one another just like that, as you both clicked.

But every once in a while, like literally every week, you've been getting these horrible thoughts forming in that brain of yours, that this relationship isn't going to work at all as initially intended.

Things might seem alright for the time being, but even you knew deep down yourself that something is going to happen, it always does, especially when it comes to dating a famous person.

It sometimes doesn't help when you have such negative friends as well, who only want what's best for you apparently, or so they say.

Your friends were giving you all this crap, saying you've gone completely the wrong way of dating, especially with a famous person becoz it's all lovely at first, but then it's all going to go down hill.

You would usually just push their comments aside & think nothing of it, maybe their all just really jealous or something.

But every week without fail, you would find yourself sitting down at the kitchen table, wondering to yourself whether what all your friends are saying is true or not.

It got you thinking at times, as it always cropped up in your mind like a thousand times or more, especially since being with Taron & it worried you to the bone.

You haven't mentioned anything to Taron as of yet, becoz your extremely worried of what his reaction will be like.

But today you was sitting on the sofa in yours & Taron's flat in London, where you was surfing away on the net.

That's not untill you came across a few web pages of what seemed like rumours about yourself being spread around, which caught you by surprise & also made you feel like crap too.

There were things being said that you was currently cheating on Taron with some other guy & you were apparently pregnant with someone else's child from a previous relationship & so on.

You knew all along things like this were going to happen, it was just a case of when exactly was all this going to actually start happening for real.

It brought a few tears to your eyes as it was painful to even imagine you would do any of these cruel things to Taron, as you loved him with all your heart & wanted to be with him since the day you first met.

You had no idea whether Taron knew about this stuff or not, becoz he has told you that he doesn't really google stuff when he's dating someone, as he's not that sort of person.

A moment later, you immediately powered down the laptop & made your way into the kitchen to make yourself a hot drink to help relax your current mood.

Taron would be back soon & you really didn't want him seeing you upset becoz you knew it would only make matters worse.

As you was waiting for the kettle to boil, you literally couldn't help yourself but have a little cry into your hands.

You leant back against the kitchen counter & just let all the tears out that you had building up inside of yourself.

Before you knew it, the front door was being unlocked from the outside & so you quickly wiped away at your tears & adjusted yourself before Taron noticed.

Taron: Hey babe. (he said coming in as he saw you in the kitchen)

You: Hey. (you cleared your throat)