CHAPTER 62 [violet]

*few hours later*

*Zachs POV*

"you can come in now" the doctor tells us. We all stand up out of our seats and start to rush over to her room. Jack is already in there with her. When I see her sitting on the bed looking down to her tiny little, gorgeous baby girl in her arms, with only eyes full of love, I begin to tear up. "hey loo" I say, she looks up to me and smiles. "she's here" she says, "omg shes gorgeous" Corbyn says walking past me and over to luna. I walk over to her next, I bend down to kiss her and then I kiss the baby's head.

"what have you called her" Daniel asked, "her name is violet leigh white avery" jack says smiling down at little baby violet. I smile even more. jack picks her up. "can I hold her please" Corbyn asks, "sure" jack says. I kiss luna again. The time she smiles into the kiss, "you tired" I ask her, "yes I really am" she laughs. "I love you" I say, he face drops a little. "I love you too" she says giving a weak smile.

*luna's POV*

I love her. More than anything. She is the most precious little thing that ive ever seen. Im totally in love with my baby girl violet. One thing that surpised me most is jack. he looks at her like shes the only thing that matters in the world, you can tell, with just a short time of her being in our world, she is everything to him. I love our little family.

*jack's POV*

Ive cried too much. Shes beautiful, she is everything to me. I love her so much. Violet is my baby girl and im not gonna let anything or anyone hurt her.

*zachs POV*

"okay, only the mother and the father in the room please" a nurse says walking in the room. "okay" we all say, I kiss luna on the forehead and leave her there, baby violet in jacks arms. I turn back to see them. Her and jack. smiling away. All teary eyed. Faces of love towards this little girl. they look like the perfect family.

I know im never gonna matter t violet as much as jack will but im gonna try and be the closest thing to second father for her. Their family is perfect already.