the beaver and the bus

Imagine that you are walking through a beautiful garden with flowers in every colour of the rainbow. You close your eyes for a moment to listen to the bees that fly around the flowers and when you open your eyes, you see something that wasn't there a few minutes ago. It is rainbow bus and if you take a seat on the bus, it will drive you to a magical land that you have never seen before. No this is not a cheap rip-off of Narnia, although it may sound like that but this land behind the wardrobe is called Malaysia.

Dato' Akram and his two brothers named Darus and Derek and his sister Amanda Albuquerque were playing hide and seek in the garden together. Dato' was hidden behind a bush when he noticed a rainbow school bus pulling into the driveway. Behind the wheel was a talking beaver. He spoke to Dato' in a heavy voice and said 'Hop on the bus and I will take you to the land behind the wardrobe called Malaysia.' Dato' wouldn't think twice about that offer and took a seat in the bus. The bus looked like an old school bus. It was almost the same as the one from 1939, only this bus was a little bigger and had more colour. Dato' asked the beaver why he was taking him and the beaver answered that Dato' was one of the four people that would save the country from the hell that the Aalipp brought upon them. 'One of four? Then who are the other three?' asked Dato'. 'You will see soon enough.' The beaver said to Dato'.

The beaver took four left turns so not long after they had left they returned at Dato's home again. 'We are finally here, it is time for you to meet the other three.' The beaver opened the door of the bus and walked to Amanda Albuquerque who was still looking for Dato'. 'Hey, little girl.' He said in a flirty voice 'Do you want me to take you to a magical land?' Amanda was smarter than her brother Dato' so she told the beaver that she had to ask her brothers.

Darus and Derek had been listening to the new song of BAG BING when the noticed Amanda Albuquerque running towards them. They paused the song and asked her what had happened because she only runs when something is terribly wrong. She told the boys about the bus and the pervy beaver. They were shocked why would a beaver say something like that to their little sister. They went to the shed and picked up some shovels to attack the beaver with.

Amanda Albuquerque went back to the beaver and told him she would love to go with him to this magical place he was talking about. The beaver took her to the bus but he didn't notice the two boys that were trying to hit him with a shovel. Luckily for him, Dato' stopped them in time so they didn't hit the beaver. The beaver told them the story about Aalipp and Malaysia, he also told the boys they were the true kings and queen of Malaysia and if they wished to claim the throne they had to save the country from the evil Aalipp first.

After a long discussion they all sat in the bus but not without scratches. To lighten the mood the beaver played a song the kids had not heard in a long time ( play the song)

'The wheels on the bus go round and round

Round and round

Round and round

The wheels on the bus go round and round

All through the town

The wipers on the bus go swish, swish, swish

Swish, swish, swish

Swish, swish, swish

The wipers on the bus go swish, swish, swish

All through the town

The door on the bus goes open and shut

Open and shut

Open and shut

The door on the bus goes open and shut

All through the town

The horn on the bus goes beep, beep, beep

Beep, beep, beep

Beep, beep, beep

The horn on the bus goes beep, beep, beep ( beep, beep Richie)

All through the town

The money on the bus goes clink, clink, clink

Clink, clink, clink

Clink, clink, clink

The money on the bus goes clink, clink, clink

All through the town

The baby on the bus goes waaa, waaa, waaa

Waaa, waaa, waaa

Waaa, waaa, waaa

The baby on the bus goes waaa, waaa, waaa

All through the town

The people on the bus say shhh, shhh, shhh

Shhh, shhh, shhh

Shhhhhhhhh

The people on the bus say shhh,shhh,shhh

All through the town

The mommy on the bus says I love you

I love you

I love you

The mommy on the bus says I love you

All through the town'

After the song finished they finally arrived in the promised land Malaysia. Around the country was a huge wall (almost as big as trump's wall) and there was a door that looked like a closet as an entrance.

Their adventure is finally starting and a lot of dangerous things will come across their path but only if they are able to enter the country.