Chapter 24

Taty's POV

The intercom came on

"Code blue in the ICU"

The three of us stopped in our tracks and ran back to where Jess was. There were doctors and nurses surrounding her.

After the chaos was over we asked what had happened.

The doctor came over to us and said "She coded. She woke up but the minute she did she coded. She is stable now and awake but please be patient and calm when you talk to her"

Before the doctor could finish his sentence Matt had already went in to see her.

I look threw the door and they were hugging and crying. Me and Rachel walked in and we all had a good cry.

Jess's POV

To be honest I didn't see it coming at all. The light was green so I walked. The next thing I knew I was hearing sirens and people talking around me.

I had a broken arm and bruised legs and minor head trauma. I had to stay in the hospital for the rest of the week and the weekend. I wasn't missing much school.

I woke up later that day but my heart did something funny.. I don't know what happened but all the doctors came running in.

When I saw mad I started crying because I almost left him. He came all the way to Montreal to see me.

***last day in hospital***

Matt stayed with me on the first night but had to go home the next day. I wasn't upset at all. I mean he did come all the way to Montreal just for me. I only had two weeks of school left till I'd be with him for the whole 3 months of summer.

I was allowed to go home tonight and I was happy. I hated hospitals.

My mom helped up the steps and I opened the door to a huge WELCOME HOME banner hung up above the staircase. Everyone was here Taty, Ally, my family and some other people from school. Everyone was giving me hugs and asking how I was.

It had gotten really late so I went up to bed. I had to go to school tomorrow but I was ok with it. Before I closed my eyes I checked twitter really fast and noticed a hash tag that was trending. #PrayForJess. I smiled like an idiot and saw a tweet that Matt had tweeted a few hours ago.

@TheMattEspinosa: everyone please pray for my girlfriend @JessVxoxo! she was in a car accident! #PrayForJess she needs all your prayers.

I started crying, but not of sadness I was so happy.

***next morning**

I woke and phone was going off like crazy. My twitter mentions were threw the roof! I checked them and I was astonished.

@TeamJessAndMatt: Im shipping it so hard right now @TheMattEspinosa @JessVxoxo

@magconlover: tbh with you I was kinda hoping Jess wasn't gonna make it... @JessVxoxo

@MattsBae: she made it? Crap I was hoping my chances with Matt for a little bit bigger...@JessVxoxo

I was really hurt when I read some of these tweets. Some were really mean and some were really sweet.

Matt texted me shortly after

From: HIM 😍

Hi baby. Don't listen to any of the tweets! none of them are true. I love you so much.

To: HIM 😍

Thank you bbe. I love you too so much! I just saw them all now. And I saw you tweet from last night. Thank you baby love you ❤

I put my phone down and got ready for school. This was the last week of school and then exams. I have the feeling that this is going to be long week.

Nash's POV

What to do... What to do. Taty's birthday is in a week. I want to do something special but I don't know what..

"Hayess! come here!" I yelled from my room

"What?" he said waking in

"If you ever had a girlfriend how would you surprise her?" to be honest i don't know why I'm asking hayes.

"Uhh flowers..." he said

"Uhhggg your useless"

I laid down thought. And it hit me! well actually I was going threw twitter and I dropped my phone on my face but I got it! I know how I'm gonna surprise her.

Matt's POV

Some people can be real ass holes. I unfollowed so many people who were hating on Jess. People actually wanted her to die. It's sad it really is.

I had left the day after I ha got there because I hadn't packed anything and my mom was mad that I basically fled the country.

--------------

Just so you all know @JessVxoxo is a real persons twitter but the character isn't based of her. I just came up with that twitter name and it just so happened that there was a person with that name.

Anyywayy 450+ reads!!! Amazing!!!! thank you so much to everyone who votes! I'm updating a lot because the more interesting parts of the story are during the summer and in have another story in the works but I want to finish this one first.

Love you all ❤️

Twitter: _Espinossa_