Chapter 28

Matt's POV

We were all sitting at the table eating cereal and toast, planing what we were going to do.

"I say beach! we haven't been yet and it's right out back." Cam said stuffing his face with lucky charms.

"Yea it's true we have a privet beach and we haven't been on it once yet." Taty stated

"Alright then beach it is!" I said

We all finished up breakfast and and cleaned up the kitchen.

We all got ready relatively fast and we got to the beach at 11:30.

"You guys aren't gonna just lay there the whole time are you?" I asked looking at the girls.

"Not the whole time don't worry" Jess said laying down her towel.

"I'm gonna run over to the store real quick and pick up some drinks. be back in 20" Cam said as he ran back up the beach.

Me, Nash and Taylor went into the water.

Jess's POV

The beach was so relaxing. Me and the girls were laying down tanning for a good 15 minutes till we got interrupted.

The three guys ran over and poured a bucket of water on us. we chased them into the water.

"Finally you guys are in!" Nash exclaimed.

We gave them a death state until we all just broke into laughter.

We were throwing a football around when Cam was walking back down the beach with a girl at his side.

We all looked at each other confused.

"Hey guys this is Ariana!" he said "I met her on the way to target and she's really cool! is it okay if she hangs with us?"

"Yea for sure!" I said "let me introduce you. I'm Jess, this is Taty and Ally" I said pointing to my left. "And this is Matt, Nash and Taylor" I said pointing to my right."

"Hi, you guys have a really nice place!" Ariana said smiling

"Alright well let's play some football!" Cam yelled!

We we're playing football and volleyball all afternoon. At around 6 we went back In to make dinner.

Nash's POV

We had been playing at the beach all afternoon and we all headed back including Ariana, but something stopped me.

"Taty wait!" I called as we were walking up the beach.

She stopped walking and came back to were I was.

"What's wrong?" she asked concerned.

"Nothing, nothing. I've just wanted to this for a long time."

And just as I said that I grabbed her waist and pulled her close. Our lips connected and I felt the fire works all over again.

****

Taty's POV

Ahh talk about relaxing.. we have only been here a week and it's felt like forever. Being here with Nash and Jess and everyone was the best way to spend summer break.

Jess and Matt left early this morning to go to whatever and Cameron went out with Ariana. Me and Nash went out to the pool and brought out some fresh fruit.

At about 11:30 Taylor walked out and sat down. Shortly after Ally walked out and walked over to taylor and kissed him.

Whoa whoa whoa when did that happen...

----------------

Heey so sorry I haven't updated in a while. And also this wasn't a very long or interesting chapter.. but It will get more interesting I promise.

650+ reads! it's amazing!! thank you so much to the people that stay tuned and read every chapter I upload.

I'm trying something new..

3 votes = next chapter :)

Anyway love you all!

Twitter : _Espinossa_