Chapter 1

Dedicated to @JohnnysAngel18 for the awesome cover that she made for me. Thank you!!

I heard a loud "BEE-BEE" interrupting my dreams. I moaned and hit my alarm clock and, of course, I turned around to continue sleeping. Then I thought how many times I had hit this thing today. I thought that it might had passed a long time since it rang for the first time... I tried to remember why I had my alarm clock woken me up so early. I froze and jumped out of my bed when I recalled. I had this audition thing today!! I turned around and saw the time. 8:37. Thank God I know me, and I knew I would close this "BEE-BEE" at about 10 times, so I put the alarm clock earlier. The audition was at 10:00, so I still had to hurry.

I got up and saw my jeans and my plaid shirt on my chair waiting for me to wear them. I was so nervous about this audition, that I had everything done from the night before. Even the mascara and makeup I would put on were ready! And half my breakfast! And... seriously? My keys on the door? Well, I might was a bit TOO nervous for that audition... But who wouldn't be? If I get this job, I will work with my favorite actor and greatest love, Johnny Depp!! He will make the voice of a cartoon character, Jack, from the movie "There's a monster in my closet". I'm going to have this audition for the voice of Lila, the little girl. And that's why I had to be perfect. Not that I was afraid I wouldn't get the role... I do this job great, and I have an experience too... I was just nervous because I would meet Johnny Depp, and only the fact that I have to act normal, scares me.

I got dressed, ate my breakfast and left my house. I drove to the studio where I had my audition, but it seems that I was too early, so I waited half an hour till I got in and then waited 15 minutes more for my turn. Waiting is my worst thing!! I'm not patient at all, and it makes me really nervous! When I got in the room for my audition, I saw 2 men and one woman sitting on some chairs. My stress disappeared when I realized that one of them was Louis Pierre! We had worked together again a year ago on some anime! I gave them a big smile.

"Good morning... Alicia.." the woman said as she was reading some papers.

"I beg your pardon?" I said confused. Who the hell is Alicia??

"You're not Alicia Chesley?" she said.

"Uh, no!! My name is Charis Walker..." I mumbled.

"Here, that's her folder.." Louis said giving her a folder and smiling to me. "How are you Charis?"

"I'm great, thanks..." I smiled back. This is going to be easier than I thought!

"I can see you had some other jobs since the last time we worked together... Did you improve your British accent?" he said teasing.

"Oh yes, sure I did. I can speak as you like" I said with my British accent, which I was really proud of.

"That's very nice... I can see you have a great experience, and I can also tell that you have worked with Mr Pierre." the woman said again. "Do you want to read us something?"

"Of course..." I said and took the papers that she was handing me.

Louis took some papers in front of him too. "I'll do that..." he said and gave me the look he always gives me before he starts reading. "And what am I supposed to say to him? I cannot lie..." he started reading, making a little boy's voice.

I read quickly the instructions, so that I could understand how to make my voice hear like. "I don't know! If you don't want to lie to him, then just don't say anything.." I said with a little girl's voice.

"And what if he asks?"

"You don't want Jack to be caught, do you?" I said with a strange feeling in my mouth. Jack was Johnny Depp's role.

"No, of course not! But Lila, I'm scared.."

"You're scared? Then what I'M supposed to be? You're a boy, you shouldn't be scared. Boys are never scared, because they have to hold girls' hands so that they won't be scared..."

The other man whispered something and Louis stopped reading.

"That's fine, miss Walker. We'll inform you if you get the role" the woman said.

I gave them the papers and left. I was really satisfied! So, I decided to drink a cup of coffee at the cafe across the street. I relaxed there, thinking of what I should say when I would meet Johnny. If I meet him... Let's be grounted. If I should tell him that I'm a huge fan, or just that I admire his work... It felt awesome to think such things!!

When I returned to my car, I saw Louis standing there.

"Hi Louis..." I snorted.

"Hey, Charis..." he said and came to hug me and give me a kiss on the cheek. "You were great..." he smiled to me. "It will be wonderful to work together again!!"

I froze a bit. "You...decided?" I gasped.

"Not yet... BUT, I can tell that it's 90% that you will get the job..."

A big smile appeared on my face.

"No kidding?!" I said excited.

"Nope..." he smiled. "And, if I recall right, you like very much Johnny Depp, don't you?"

"No no... I don't like him!!". He looked at me and raised an eyebrow. "I love him!!"

He laughed. He tweaked my cheek, something that I hate and he knows that. "OK... Just don't scare him!"

"What do you mean? Am I that scary?"

"No... I mean just don't start telling him that you love him, and you've seen all his movies, and blah blah blah.."

I laughed. Well, now I knew what I shouldn't tell Johnny when I meet him! Louis tweaked me again and left. "We will inform you for the job soon. Bye... see ya...". Sometimes he does things that get on my nerves. For instance, he tweaks me! But he is really nice, and I feel lucky to be his friend...

A/N: Hi!! This is the first chapter of a fan fiction, and I hope you liked it. I know it's not something special, but I promise the next one will be better. It has to be, because she meets her favorite actor.... Until then, please comment and vote!

PS: I guess I should apologize for my bad English before you realize it on your own, if you haven't yet anyway, because it's not my native language :/

PPS: But you can always tell me if you find mistakes, and I will correct them :)