Chapter 12

Louis's P.O.V.

I was looking for Charis everywhere. I couldn't understand where she was, the past minutes she was right in front of us with Johnny! I thought this a bit harder. Maybe they were together. And Johnny must had learned the truth by then. What happened? Did they fight?

I suddenly saw Johnny appearing in the studio, walking quickly to no direction. The fact that he might have been walking like that because he was angry didn't even pass my mind. I rushed to him and grabbed him from his arm to stop him.

"Hey! Johnny! Have you seen....". I stopped. I didn't know how to call her. I wasn't sure if he knew her real name, or he still thought she was Alicia.

He turned his head to me and stared me in the eyes.He was gritting his teeth- I guess because of anger. His eyes looked somehow red, ready to explode! 

"Have I seen who, Louis??" he groaned. "Charis? Alicia? Or maybe...both??".

I looked at him a hit surprised, but I don't know why I was surprised. I was expecting this. Maybe it's because I felt really bad seeing Johnny like that. My raised eyebrows fell, making my glance look more sad. I loosened my grip and he left.

I immediately walked to the same direction where Johnny had just come from. I saw Charis sitting on a chair. She had buried her face in her arms and she was sobbing like a little girl. I felt something crossing my heart, like it tore it in two pieces. I walked closer to her, out my hand over her back and bent over her.

"Hush...Charis... Don't cry, you don't deserve that...". Suddenly, I felt her arms being wrapped around my neck and she buried her face there.

"Oh Louis... All he said... He was right...". I rubbed her back gently.

"Shh..." I mumbled. I was never good at this, and I didn't know what to do.

"You... you were right!" she said with a sob. "I shouldn't have lied to him! I'm the worst human being!".

"Don't say that! You're not the worst human being and you know that...". She kept on crying and I felt my throat becoming a little wet. " Actually... I think you're not a human being at all!!" I said.

She pulled away from me and looked at me questioning, with her nose still making little noises. "What am I then?". I turned my look away from hers.

"Uhh... An angel? I don't know! I actually expected that you would tell me...".

A little laughter escaped from her nose and she smiled to me.

"And you know what I think? I think that Johnny got angry because he actually loved Alicia, and he was afraid that he would loose her!" I snorted and smiled back at her. She chucked.

"Well, yeah... I might told him that I didn't like him, in some way..." she mumbled looking down.

"Oh, that's great!" I said enthusiastically. She looked at me confused and raised an eyebrow. "You know... because when you will explain to him, he won't be made at you any more!" I smiled.

"Uh, I don't know... It's pretty complicated. I must tell you the whole conversation...". I nodded.

"Would you like to go somewhere to drink, or eat something? We can ask to leave for today...". She smiled and nodded.

"Yeah... I don't think I can really act right now.".

"Ok..." I mumbled and tried to get up, but I stayed there.

"Charis, if you really like him, everything will be alright in the end." I told her. She smiled and hugged my neck again.

"Thank you so much Louis... You're the best!!" she mumbled, and then we got up.