Practice Session

Hey guys I'm so so so soory for not updating. These days my eyesight is not very good so I didn't want to touch the phone too much because I didn't want to spend my life behind glasses. Anyway so here it is.
______________________________

(Aira)

Today is the practice session and I will teach them how to do the 'prism change'.
Yes, I'm gonna teach them the 'prism change' I want them to be able to do it because I want them to be challengeable in the prism queen cup though I will surely win it what's the fun when you could win in a blink of an eye.

We are at the ice rink ready for practice,

"Akane-chan what are you going to teach us." Suzuki asked.

"I'm going to teach you the prism change." I announced

"What!?!?!?!" they said in unison.

"What? I mean Why!?!?" Rizumu asked, surprise, clearly showing at her face.

"Why don't you want to learn?" I asked them calmly.

"Why would you teach us your secret jump?" Mion ask.

"It's not a secret jump, it is the forgotten jump" I correct her.

"Forgotten jump? Never heard it before." Rizumu said.

"Idiot, that's why it is called the forgotten jump" Mion replied emphasizing on the word 'forgotten'

"How do you find it out?" Suzuki asked again.

"Actually it was found out by my teacher and your missing friend Aira Harune."

"What? Aira found out the forgotten jump?" Rizumu asked.

"Yes and also I got a letter from her before I came to Japan. She said that I should teach you guys"

"Aira said that?" Mion asked her eyes showing how much she miss Aira which is me.

I miss you too Mion, I miss all of you, but it cannot just be like the same before, I'm sorry.

"Actually I know that Aira my teacher is your friend from the beginning, I didn't told you before because I thought Aira ran away because of you guys but now I know the truth behind her running away" I said.

"What?!?!" they shout in unison.

"Why did Aira ran away!?" Rizumu asked.

"I cannot tell you, but as she's my teacher I will get my revenge for her." I said with a bit of anger in my voice.

"I don't know who did it but I will help you." Mion said.

"I will too!" Suzuki said.

"If it's for Aira! I'm in!!!" Rizumu shout.

"You don't have to yell!" Mion said banging in her head. And  we all laugh in unison.

"Akane I feel lile Aira is with us when you're here." Rizumu said.

"Yes I was thinking that too!" Suzuki said.

"Maybe because you're her student" Mion said.

"Happy lucky!" I yelled without thinking.

"That's Aira's catchphrase!!!" they all said.

"Um... Teacher to student? Hehe" I said awkwardly.

"Okay! Now are we going to start practicing?" Rizumu said.

"That's a rare thing for you to say Rizumu." Mion joked.

"Of course it's for Aira!!!" Rizumu said with full of energy.

"yes, let start! I'm excited as well!" Suzuki joined.

"Okay, for Aira?" Mion said and we put our hands in the middle and said,

"FOR AIRA!!!" we yelled and the practice session start.

(No ones pov)

While they had they're conversation Sho was standing near the door.

"Aira, please come back" he whispered and leave.

_____________________________

Heyy! Sorry guy, I was  updating last month but something went wrong and it cannot update fully so I had to unpublish it and write it again from halfway, I hope you could forgive me.

And I'll be having a winter vacation so the next update will be next year and I will update about 2 or 3 chapters so it will be awhile

Happy early Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!!!!

I'll see you in next year!!!!