Chapter 1

It will be their first day of school after the holiday yesterday. Jimin was excited to go to the school. J-hope has the same feeling as well. They will go to school together. J-Hope and Yoongi waited for Jimin outside of his house. They began holding hand and hugged when they firstly meet. Yoongi shrugged for a while. He has that kind of jealousy but he loves the space between him and Daesung. Then, they waved goodbye to Uncle Jisung and Jimin's mother. They waved their goodbye back to them with 'Be Careful and Love You Guys' note too.

J-Hope never let go of Jimin's hand. They finally reached the front door where SeokJin and Namjoon was holding hand too. Yoongi directly ran to Daesung who hugged him like he was his child. Jungkook and Taehyung was playing with each other at that time.

Taehyung spoke when they saw Jimin and J-Hope's intertwining hands. "Wow! The improvement of holiday."

"Shut up, Tae." J-Hope responded.

"It is good that you found love too, J-Hope, Jimin." Seokjin said pleasantly.

"Yeah, at least now, you can forget about last time issue." Namjoon added. Seokjin hit his chest slightly.

"Good for you, Jimin." Jungkook patted him on his shoulder. Jimin smiled back with 'Thank you.'

"He took my bestfriend away." Yoongi complained instead.

"I took you from him. What do you mean the other way around?" Daesung brushed that complaint well.

Seokjin, Namjoon, Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin and J-Hope laughed like crazy when they heard Daesung said that. They couldn't believe it that. Now they know why Daesung fit well with Yoongi. He knows when to enter Yoongi's heart and when to give that boy space. They would love to see Yoongi and Daesung stay together forever.

They began to walk intertwining's hand with each other until they reached to their classes. J-Hope sent Jimin to his class first and walked with Yoongi to their class that was located a little bit farther than Jimin. The classes went smoothly for all the boys. They went to their normal practices after their classes ended at 3.00 p.m. Then, they moved towards the cafeteria for dinner before proceeding to the gym. They managed to book the gym until 11.00 p.m. everyday. This was their playground for practices. They got a competition next week, so they were hyping things up. Everyone managed to follow their sequences of dances and songs that they needed to perform on the competition next week. When they watched their recording at 10.30 p.m., they were pretty much satisfied with everything.

"Okay, boys. Everything went good."

"Yeah, finally we got everything right."

"It seems that the break was good."

"Ah! The break that connect two souls."

"Wouldn't you shut up about that for a day?"

"I got mouth, so I need to speak." Daesung shook his head in disagreement. He really want Yoongi, not to tease Jimin and J-Hope. But Yoongi simply loves that, so there was nothing else he can do.

"It is okay, Daesung. Jimin and I, we don't have hard feeling at all."

"Yeah, Daesung. We are okay."

"I know you are okay. I am not okay."

"Why you are not okay? We should enjoy this moment of peace."

"That peace could turned war one day."

"I prefer if he used that war in his dance moves though." Namjoon added. Everyone laughed at this idea. Yoongi on the other hand, cursed Namjoon sarcastically with his eyes. Namjoon simply smiled back at him.