Chapter 7

The boys began to throw their baseball bats towards Namjoon, Yoongi, Taehyung and J-Hope. They managed to escape the bats but they could not get to the boys easily. The detective, sergeant and coach overhead their shouting of the secret code. They barged into the scene with other normal polices that arrived slightly later. Detective James and Sergeant Kim raised their guns on them. Those 10 boys stopped everything and throw their baseball bats on the floor. Coach Lee (who were their baseball team's coach) came into the spotlight.

"I always knew you were bad but this was ways too bad, Hyun Jung."

Hyun Jung turned his back and saw coach lee at the door. "Ah! Coach, you don't want to be losing your job, don't you?"

The coach walked all the ways to Hyun Jung and grabbed his collar. Then smashed his head to the wall slightly. "I don't mind now. I rather not working with people's like you. Jimin is my bestfriend's son. He's scarier than me, if you must know."

The police took all the boys after handcuffs some of them. The rests were tied using strings available in the storeroom. J-Hope ran to Jimin while Namjoon ran to Seokjin. They opened their blindfolded's clothes and their mouthpiece. Jimin and Seokjin kept apologizing because they couldn't protect themselves for their partners. They were very sorry for that. J-Hope hugged Jimin and kissed his forehead until he stopped apologizing. Namjoon does the same things because Seokjin was a fragile person. He knew this will shatter him badly since Seokjin's real first love was Namjoon. It was the same for Namjoon too. Taehyung and Yoongi hugged each other because they could not see the situation right now. Both people were crying heavily and it hurts them badly. They could not even imagine if this happened to their partner. For sure, they do not know whether they can cope with it like Namjoon and J-Hope.

After a while, Jungkook called Taehyung. Taehyung explained everything to him. They seems to forget about the dance competition until Jungkook reminded them about it. "Ah! We forgot about the competition!"

"I don't think we can do that, Tae."

"Yeah, same with us. Jimin is too frightened."

"I want to do it. I want to show them I'm not scared."

"Same with me too, Namjoon. After what happened, we don't want to let this go."

"Are you sure?"

"We can ask Uncle Jisung's to give us a break for two days after this."

"I will ask him them."

"Detective, can you give us the ride there?"

"Of course, let us go now."