Chapter 10 (The End)

The ending.........

J-Hope and Jimin got married after they graduated from the same university. They returned back to their town to work as a teacher in the academy. At the same times, they even helped uncle's jisung for whatever he needed them to do. J-Hope is working as dancing teacher for hip-hop dance and Jimin is working as soulful singing teacher in the academy.

Namjoon and Seokjin got married too. Seokjin opened one flower shop and small café in the same town. As for Namjoon, he was overly intelligence that he will be their newest science teacher for the academy. Since Daesung really love children, Yoongi opened a kindergarten for him. Yoongi at that moment, opened his photography business for music booklet.

Taehyung worked as a model meanwhile Jungkook worked with Seokjin in his restaurant. Taehyung has been casting as model in Seoul normally, leaving Jungkook alone in the town. However, their love was still strong that they got married after two years Taehyung modelled.

Their businesses went well since tourists love to visits to their areas. Thanks to Uncle Jisung who upgraded many tourists attractions' here, people kept coming and business kept booming. Even so, the rests of the boys were still freelance producers for BH Entertainments and TS Entertainments.

Thank You Everyone :-)