Chapter 4

Jungkook almost fell to the ground once taehyung opened the door. Thankfully, Taehyung was in front of the door, so he managed to grabbed Jungkook from directly fallen to the floor. Taehyung saw some bruises on Jungkook.

"Baby, who did this?"

"They took Jimin and Seokjin."

"Who took them?"

"Jimin's bullies, I think. He was very scared of them."

"Wait, let's go to our room okay?"

"Okay, thank you, honey."

"You're welcome."

Yoongi raised Jungkook's left arm so that he can hang his arms on his shoulder. Taehyung did the same for his right side and walked them out of the men's room. They managed to get to their rooms but everyone was shocked to see Jungkook in that situation.

"Hey, what happened?" Namjoon asked.

"What's wrong with him?"

"Where are the rest?"

"Let him speak first." Taehyung shouted. Namjoon and J-Hope kept quiet immediately. They still wanted answer because they couldn't find their partner around.

"You need to go and save seokjin and Jimin."

"What??"

"A group just came and harassed Jimin especially. They said they were his ex-boyfriends but Jimin denied them. They wanted to teach Jimin a lesson for leaving them without telling. Go and save them now."

"What???"

"Are those boys from Jimin's school?"

"Yes, J-Hope."

"They are not Jimin's ex-boyfriends. Those people are bullies. They always bullied Jimin in his old school, physically and sexually."

"What???"

"You knew about them?"

"Why didn't you tell us earlier?"

"You hide such important thing from us??"

"We could have protected them."

"We could have planned something too."

"You thought of contingencies dances. You don't think of contingencies of this matter???"

"Jimin must have been shaken to see his enemy out of the blue."

"Think of what Jimin felt now."

"He must have been so scared!"

"What kind of a boyfriend are you?"

"This is my true boyfriend. How am I supposed to know how to act?" J-Hope shouted with all his might. It silenced everyone who were in the room. They finally realized that if they were the one, they don't know how to react too.

"Just go and save him, J-Hope. He was very scared of them."

"I will. I will go now."

"All of us too."

"Jungkook cannot go."

"I want too."

"Baby, you cannot go. You need to stay here in case anyone asks about us."

"Okay. But you will go too right, honey?"

"No, I will stay with you."

"No. You need to go. They cannot fight him alone. You are the fighter in our school."

"But......"

"If you love me, you will go okay?"

"Haiz (He sighed). Okay, I will go."

"Jungkook, call Uncle Jisung and tell him the story."

"Alright. I will do it now."