Chapter 5 Daniel's Revenge

Daniel punched me in my stomach three times hard while his buddies held me up. I could barely see anything as something was smashed into the side of my head and blood started pouring down my face into my eyes. What was he doing this for? It was gonna get him in jail. I heard screaming as I looked up Johnny was on Daniel beating the crap out of him. His buddies dropped me and ran. Daniel shoved Johnny off of him and ran away.

The principal walked around the corner and saw us and screamed "WHY ARE YALL FIGHTING"

We were picked up and hauled off to the office. Again. Twice in one day. Great.

~~~~~~~~~one hour later~~~~~~~~~~

After we told our story to the principal he called Daniel and his two buddies up to the office and suspended all three of them for a week. He let me and Johnny off for self defense and we happily walked out of the office while Daniel glared at us.

"Dude, where did you learn to fight like that?" I asked him.

"I used to go to a jujitsu dojo back home." He said.

"That's cool Johnny." I said as we walked back to class.

"Call me Johnny Cade. It works better for me." He replied.

"Okay bro see you later" I said.

"Alright." He replied.

We both walked to class. As friends