Weird

Brianna's POV
Once we all got inside we went upstairs to my room. I turned on the TV and we all flopped down on my bed. Like 30 minutes later we all started yawning then we were all out like a light.

~*That Night*~

I was the first to wake up. Somehow I managed to get on top of Kaid and in the middle of them. I started moving around and yawning. All of a sudden I felt something poke my butt and Kaid started groaning in his sleep. 😳 Please let that be the remote. I started feeling it...that is not the remote. Ew! No I did not just touch his...Ew! I climbed over him and went downstairs. My mama turned around and spoke.

"Wassup babygirl" She said while stirring, what smelled like alfredo in a pan.

"Nothing, just tired" I replied yawning

"How you just woke up from a power nap. Oh and go wake up the twins, their mama called and said they needed to come home." She said

"um..ok" I replied

"What's wrong? You acting like you just seen a ghost" She said laughing

"not even close" I mumbled

"What" she asked

"Nothing Nothing" I said going back to my room

I jumped on my bed and slapped their shoulders, they didn't wake up. I got a a rag soaked in ice cold water and rung it on their faces. They both jumped up yelling and wiping their faces while I was laughing.

" Dude that is not even funny!" Haiden cried

"Stop being such a baby! It's only water idiot" I said

"Man that was pretty funny Haiden" Kaid said while laughing with me

"Y'all are both retarted!" Haid said grabbing a towel from my bathroom.

"Oh um Kaid, you can go take a cold shower in my bathroom" I said not looking at him

"Um ok, but why cold" He asked

I was about to answer but Haiden beat me to it.

"Ha! You got a boner!" He said laughing

Kaiden looked down to see his erection. He quickly covered it up and went into the bathroom. Me and Haiden couldn't stop laughing. After laughing so much Haiden spoke.

"Aye babygirl you think we could send the night? Cause I don't feel like driving this time of night." He asked

"Sure you know my mama ok with it, call your mama" I answered

He nodded his head and took out his phone and started dialing her number.
Minutes later Kaid finally came out the bathroom, but he only had a towel wrapped around him. I looked at his eyes trying not to look at anything else. He started smiling and walked towards me and whispered in my ear.

"It's hard not to look" He whispered softly

I rolled my eyes at him and walked to my brother BJ's room and got the boys some underwear and shorts.

When I walked back in Haiden was getting ready to go into the shower and Kaid was laying on my bed still in that towel. I threw him the clothes.

"Close your eyes" He said

"Psh we used to take baths together I have seen it all" I replied

"That was 10 or 11 years ago. Things have gotten bigger" He said winking

"Um what things you talking about because telling by that boner you had, it's not that big." I said laughing making him blush a little

"Man whatever if you want to see it then ok" He said letting go of the towel.
My eyes widened and I quickly covered my eyes and turned around. He started laughing. When he said he was dressed I turned around with my eyes still closed.