Talking

Brianna's POV

I can't believe him! I tried to end the awkwardness between us but he decided to make things worse. I really want to be lab partners with him because he's so cute, but his personality so far is not so cute. Plus I can't deal with someone like that at school and after school, so I might not be able to ignore him here but I can ignore the hell out of him at school.

I went down to the kitchen and began cooking the microwaveable mac-and-cheese his mom left for him to eat. After it was done I heated up my food and started eating. When I was done I went back upstairs and got Ryan out the tub. I got my phone out my back pocket and checked the time. It was 7:48. I let Ryan get himself ready. When he came downstairs his hair was still wet. I got a towel and dried his hair. Then I sat him down at the table and let him eat.

" Mmmm! Tfis smack and fees is delficious!" He yelled with his words coming out in a blob.

"Eww! Don't talk with your mouth full, that's gross!" I said

"Well Luke does it!" He said continuing to eat with his mouth open.

"Oh well I'm going to be in the living room watching tv. Call me if you need something." I replied walking into the living room

I picked up the remote and realized I have no idea how to work any other TV system other than Direct TV. I was about to call Ryan to help me but Luke beat me to saying something.

"Need help" He said grabbing the the remote from my hand.

I jumped at first then I nodded my head as a response. He sat down beside me and started going threw channels.

It was kind of awkward between us considering that we just had a disagreement upstairs.

"So um what do you want to watch." He asked

"Disney Channel" I replied

I heard him snicker when I said it.

"What are you laughing at?" I asked

"Well it's just you are like 16 years old and you still watch Disney Channel" he replied

"Ain't nothing wrong with that" I said

"Okay Okay, disney channel it is." He said going to the channel.

"Thank You" I said

" No problem" He replied he said laying back on the couch.

He was about to say something else but Ryan did before he could.

"Briiii! I'm ready to watch TV now!" He yelled from the kitchen.

I got up from the couch cleaned up his mess than I sat back down, with Ryan on my lap. We watched tv for like 30 minutes then I heard little snores coming from my lap. I looked down and Ryan was knocked out. I slowly got up making sure not to wake him.

"Um imma go put him in his bed, uh i'll be back" I told Luke who was looking at his phone.

"Yea, okay" He replied not looking up
I nodded my head and started up the stairs.

When I got like 4 steps up I started having trouble keeping Ryan up. I guess Luke noticed because he got up and got Ryan from me.

"Thanks" I said

"Yeah, well I couldn't just let my brother fall with you." He said and began walking up the stairs.
I stayed where I was for a minute. Did he just say that. I followed him into Ryan's room and watched as Luke tucked him in.

"There you go buddy" Luke said adjusting his pillows and cover.

"Luke?" Ryan mumbled

"Wassup bud?" Luke answered