Chapter 1: Sinbad is his name

[Y/n] looked in the mirror just soaking her face with cold water thinking 'This is a nightmare...This is a nightmare...nothing happens ~' Only she blushing mirror-faced said otherwise, she then looked in her shirt "Oh thank goodness no kissing marks..." So...they didn't do anything. It did make her a little at ease only just for a bit. It was a good thing her mother left for work early so she just fixed her hair and wanted to try again. When she knocked on her own bedroom door calling out squeezing her eyes afraid. "A-Are you...dressed?" 'Please say yes, please say yes~!' She prayed when she didn't hear anything, placing her ear on the door only silence was all she could hear from the other side.

She then opens the door when she saw how he was reading her manga books, but he was still sitting in her bed leaning against the wall. And still with no clothes on!? She slams the door yelling "PUT SOME CLOTHES ALREADY! YOU LAZY BUM!!!!" Staring up at her blinking and then held up his index finger "Hold on doll, this is the good part..." A tick mark form on her head and she stomp her foot down and cried out "LOLA! TOBY! STRANGER!!" A long pause echo through the house and then steps could be heard coming from the hardwood floor. And Lola and Toby came in jumping on the bed and wrestling with the bum on her bed. 

When she went to a cabin and got their attention "Good puppies wanna treat?" They jump off and sat in front of her giving them their treat they both walked away and going back to the living room. Looking back at the lazy bum he twitched at how they stomp and jump all over him and she came over hands placed on her hips "Ready to get up now??" She couldn't hear him exactly say a word but she heard some mumbling sounds. She looked at the foot of the bed seeing his clothes and pick them up. "Here...please just get dress. I have to get ready." Closing the door leaving him alone he got up and massage one side of his face. "Hm! Doesn't she know who I am??"

Ten minutes later [Y/n] had just finished making breakfast the dogs were watching from the small dining room table you keep in the kitchen. When she heard moments coming from the hallway coming into the kitchen the guy has completely dressed his hair in a ponytail. When he paused a moment smelling the air. Looking at her as she held a plate she lifts it for him and made a friendly smile "Here you go. It's fresh and hot you better hurry before it gets cold." He took it and just stared at the plate when she had her back turn finishing her plate. When he asked "...You sure I can eat this?" Turning around she asked "Oh~ U-um...I'm sorry. Is there something you don't like? I thought it was simple stuff..." He just chuckled "No...it...Hm~ I don't eat breakfast...that much."

He walked towards the table and Lola looked up and wag her tail while Toby growls low as he just reached for the chair. He slowly back his hand away and frown a little when [Y/n] looked over from behind him "Toby...its okay boy. It's safe." He laid his head back down and when to sleep in the sun of the sliding glass door. He turns back lifting an eyebrow 'What's his problem' she shrugs her shoulder laughing to herself "Um...sorry when they hear the word 'Stranger' he is um...very...protective. He is a very friendly puppy, but Lola's the attention baby." He sat down eating breakfast when he felt something pushed his area making him shout "Woah~! Friendly...isn't she...?" [Y/n] sat down and frown her smile "Uh~ S-Sorry...we rarely have a male in the house...Toby's the only one she sees."

It wasn't until something beep in the room [Y/n] had just dig through half of her food and looked up seeing him staring and texting his phone. It was the new iPhone 8 in what looked like carrot gold only he looked annoyed at who he was texting when he held it to his ear. After a few rings, the line was picked up when someone shouted on the other line making them, Lola and Toby jump up! He just massages his forehead listening in and taking the voice, worried for him he thought it was his girlfriend or a friend when he noticed her face when he smirked and gave her a sexy wink. Confused she tilted her head when he started talking finally "Yeah, yeah I know Jafar...honestly you sound like a nagging wife. What are people going to think about us if you keep checking up on me like this~" "BE SERIOUS SIN!!!!" [Y/n] spine jump at how loud the caller was when about a long moment of going back and forth between him and the caller [Y/n] saw the time and pick up both of their plates and rise them off and went upstairs to get dressed.

When she made it up to her room she got dressed and got her bag and wallet and headed back to see if he was okay. When he laid his head back in the chair still listening to the caller, 'Holy cow. Still on the phone~" When she felt her phone vibrate in her light jacket it was Nicole, she just wanted to see if 'the drunk guy was gone. When finally the phone call ended for him and he ran his bangs back and sighed out loud. "Geez, Jafar never changes...hey you heading somewhere?" Jumping up and telling him "Oh, u-um yes. I have to get an early start my college. So...um if your ready I have to~" When he stood up from the chair and came over towards her yet a little too close for comfort on [Y/n]'s side.

He stared down at her a few inches taller than her smiling "You really wanna go to school? Don't you wanna ditch with me?" He reached out to hold her cheek when she gently stops him and looked up "Sir...if THAT is all you need please head to wherever you SHOULD be." She started walking away from him when he stared at her surprised when he smirked following after her. While she headed towards the bus stop she noticed how he was following after her when she stops and sighed rolling her eyes upward. "Is there something else?" [Y/n] held one side of her head when she turned around when he scratched the back of his head finding his words.

"Uh...well...I forgot where my car keys are..." Her shoulders sunk and she yelled close to his face "You tell me THIS NOW!!?" Making a crooked smile and a sweat drop behind his head [Y/n] slap her face "Uh~ Okay...do you remember taking them with you?" He closed his eyes trying to retrace his steps "Yeah I remember taking them with me..." "Do you remember TAKING a car?" Nodding once, she asked one more question "Is there someone you took with you? Or were you going alone to meet someone?" Opening his mouth about to answer when a long pause came and he smiled " I don't remember." "Ach!" She fell thinking to herself 'How CLUELESS is HE???!' 

When the bus just pulled up and she grabs hold of his hand and asked the driver if he made any stops at the restaurant today. The driver looked at his schedule and nod, yes, she pays the money for two driving tickets and they took their seats. When the bus was getting full [Y/n] saw an elderly man coming on getting up he smiled thanking her and she held onto the railing. When the driver pulled up to the restaurant he opens the door and they both exit. Lucky they just open she came in asking if anyone found anything from clean up. A young man asked them to wait here while he checks, when two waitresses were cleaning the tables and seeing him stand next to her they both blushed when he noticed he smiled and waved. Making them both squeal when the man came over with a plastic container with keys, cell phones, etc. Peeking over he then smiled "Ah here they are!" [Y/n] smiled thanking him they both exit yet when he unlocked the car he saw how she was waiting at the bus stop again.

He walked over leaning towards her "You need a lift?" [Y/n] was reading a manga book while listening to her iPod with one earpiece in. "Hm? Oh no, thanks." Blinking twice at how he never even heard of that word. When the bus was making a U-turn back getting out her ticket she watches as it headed her way. He then looked back at her "...Do you REALLY know who I am?" She sighed and spoke honestly with her eyes closed "Should I? Cause your not ringing a bell...Well, see ya."

She went in the bus again and sitting down with both earpieces in now, he watched from the window and it started moving. When it was out of distance three groupies were blushing as they watched him get into his car gossiping to each other. "Holy Cow...was that~" "Oh yeah!" "That was Sinbad! What's he doing here?!" "Oh didn't you hear? He is getting into the America brand now, he just arrived two days ago! *Sigh*" What was funny was [Y/n] couldn't hear anything they said she just kept reading her book.