remember part 3

Alex's POV

"i will take you where you need to go. only if you answer the questions correctly will you find the next clue"

i looked down at the card again and read it over over again in my head and i though

"the first place we went together. That was the dance at the school."

Matt started to drive to the school. when we got there i jumped out of the car and started to look around for a note. It was taped on the door.

" the next note is where are second date was if you need a reminder its the one where we came back late"

I knew what date this one was it was the one that me and Cameron got in a fight for. it was the one at the park. I ran back to the car.

"to the park please"i asked Matt smirking

we arrived to the park.(not the one in  DC) I got out of the car and looked for the note. i arrived to a big tree and walked around it. looking high and low and than i stopped at a note that was thumb tact to the tree.

"the time i asked you to be mine"  i flipped the card over and it  said" if you need more help its where shells lay.

i looked at the note. he was taking about the beach. i walked back to the car and told Matt the beach.

when we got to the beach there was a table with candles and rose pedals on the ground.

i looked at Matt

" i told you i was going to make it up to you.

we walked over to the table and Jacob and Mahogany came out from behind a rock and brought us plates of spaghetti with garlic bread on the side. me and Matt talked for hours and Mahogany and Jacob would come every once in a while and refill our glasses. after a while Matt and i went home and cuddled and watched a movie.