jealousy

chapter 27

ambers POV

When the movie was done me and Nash went down stairs to eat some food. i went to go stuff food in my mouth when someone knocked on the door. i told Nash to stay here and i walked over to the door. when i opened it i saw my best friend, Connor he was taller than me and he had green eyes and light brown hair.

"hey gurl" connor said as he held the ur

"sup boy long time no see"

" yea i know i missed you it was so boring with out you here"

"in my defense i didnt have that much fun with out you with me, maybe next time we can get tickets and get a hotel room and we can stay up all night eating candy and-" i was cut off by Connor pointing behind me

"who's that" Connors face turned red when he asked that as he pointed to Nash.

" that's Nash he's my friend" we all just kinda stood there in silence waiting of some one to break it "so Connor" i said as i turned towards him " you want to come in and hang out with us"

"sure that sounds like a great idea" Connor said as he looked at Nash

Nash's phone started going off and he walked into the other room before he answered it. A couple minutes later he came back and said he had to leave.

"do you need i ride" i asked him

"no my moms almost here"

than a car pulled up and Nash pushed past Connor ran and hopped in it and it drove off. Connor came inside and i stood there staring at where the car once was something was not right but i could put my finger on it.

Connor called my name from the living room. i walked in the room and sat next to Connor we started to tell each other about what happened when i was gone. he told me how he got new shoes and how him and , Abigail his old girl friend broke up. when he said that i was so happy. wait why was i happy him and Abigail broke up? do i like him? no i cant i like Nash. right?