Form & My OC.

{Form}

Name:

Age:

Looks:

Personality:

Sexuality (optional):

Family:

Likes:

Dislikes:

Show(s) Your Character Is Based On: **the most shows they can be based on is 4**

Other:

Best Friend(s): **Most is 2**

Relationship Status (optional):

Crush/Significant other (optional): **Be considerate, look at other OC's before you try to comment a crush, for all you know, that person is taken**

Backstory (optional):

{My OC}

Name: (Real Name) Katie Vale
(Stage Name) Valerie Atonnel

Age: 18

Looks: Christy Altomare

Personality: creative, determined, sweet

Sexuality (optional): Bisexual

Family: They all live in her hometown of Chicago, she wanted to get away from them so she moved.

Likes: cupcakes, tea, her friends, and dance career

Dislikes: Her family, people who won't stand up for others, vanilla.

Show(s) Your Character Is Based On: Bandstand, Newsies, & Cinderella.

Other: She is trying to save up money to move to a different country to escape her family.

Best Friend(s): Julia Trojan and Clyde Barrow

Relationship Status (optional): Single

Crush/Significant other (optional): Davey Jacobs(Newsies)

Backstory (optional): Katie is a 18 year old girl who has had problems against her family ever since she could talk. Due to different opinions, Katie moved out of her hometown of Chicago and moved to New York where she is hoping to raise up enough money to move to a different country. To raise up her money she works as a dancer/singer at Miss Medda Larkin's theatre. She is planning on literally running away from her past, and while she juggles all of these problems, she is going to school, planning on getting her degree for engineering.

Okay guys, wait for me to tell you you're in, if you don't wait, I'll block you.

You are aloud at the most 2 OC's.