Finn's Kiss

I blushed and looked at the ground, we got our food and drinks. Finn paid and walked me home, he smiled at me and we talked for a bit. We walked passed his house "This is my house" "I can drop you off-" "I don't need your neighbor doing anything to you" I nodded understandingly. I sighed and we walked down Spooner street. Finn looked at me and smiled and back at the sidewalk.

Then we started walking up my driveway, We stood on the concrete step up thing. I looked at him "Well..." "I-I'll see you at school tomorrow?" "It depends... I might need to take Stewie somewhere..." he nodded "Alright... I hope to see you soon..." "You will..." I said smiling. Finn smirked "Thats what I was hoping for..." "Just..... be careful?" "Why?" I looked over at Quagmire's house.

Quagmire threw a newspaper "That was the worst sex in my whole life!" he yelled at someone, they were screaming and crying. Quagmire looked over at me, he was naked "Gah!" I hissed and shielded my eyes. Finn looked at me in confusion "W-What? D-Did I say something?" he looked and saw Quagmire "Ew! Nevermind!" he hissed. Quagmire rolled his eyes and walked inside his house.

I sighed in relief and unshielded my eyes "So, Finn.... Where were we?" "I was giving you my number" he said smiling. I smirked "Alright" he wrote it on a paper and gave it to me "I'll definitely call you" I said looking at him "Good" he said happily. I then leaned in closing my eyes and he also leaned in closing his eyes, we then kissed. I cupped his face and he put his hands on my waist:

I pulled away "Thanks for a great time" I said kissing his cheek

I pulled away "Thanks for a great time" I said kissing his cheek. I waved shyly and went inside the house and went upstairs. I went inside my room and put on my pajamas. I brushed my teeth and laid down after turning off all the lights, I looked up at the ceiling thinking of Finn dripping off to sleep dreaming about him.