Misery Of A Miss

It's been close to a week and I haven't spoke to London since the night he called. Fine, it's driving me insane, right damn bonkers in fact. Mainly for two reasons, waiting to hear his decision and wanting to hear his voice. I've been fighting myself as not to call him but I'm loseing that battle.

Right after lunch I gave in and dialed his digits. I could hear the smile in his voice as he answered.

"Hello babydoll. What do I owe to this surprise?"

"Ugh London, just ugh".

Instantly his tone changed with that of worry and I could picture him sitting up straighter. "Are You okay?"

"Yes, yes. Doing good. I just did some morning shopping and had lunch at".

He cut me off by finishing for me. "At that little French bistro".

"Where are you?" I demanded looking around as he chuckled.

"Relax babydoll. I'm at the Den behind my desk".

"Who do you have following me?" I insisted to know.

"Don't worry about it. Just know I've known where you've been since yesterday."

"Your so infuriating London Harper".

"Laney, babydoll, you've never been able to hide from me and never will. Now since I know that your in the city tonight have dinner with me?"

"No way London. If I come home or to the Den you'll just keep me there. Not falling for that".

"Tsk tsk tsk... always jumping to conclusions. Now listen Laney. I've put some thought into it and planned ahead. Go to your favorite boutique where I have arranged an evening of royal treatment on me. I also took the liberty of picking out a dress for you. Soon as I seen I knew it was made for you. At six sharp a car will pick you up from there and bring you to the Red Room".

I couldn't help but smile at all of this. The red room was a very extravagant restaurant lounge. "What are you up to Harper?"

"Can't a man spoil his girl. I'm hanging up now so you can run along and prepare for the night. Love you babydoll".

Before I could respond he disconnected. With a smile on my face I went ahead to the boutique. Once there I was given a mud bath followed by a relaxing massage. Mani and pedi was next as well as my hair and makeup. It was clear he went all out. Finally I was led to a fine dressing room where my dress awaited me. Instantly I knew why London chose this dress. It matched my eye's. It was a long, slinky, silk dress in a beautiful shade of blue. Along with it was  matching lingerie. Slipping the dress over my skin felt wonderful. It was backless and had a deep v in the front accompanied with a dangerously high slit. Next I nestled my feet into a pair of shiny silver strappy heels.

Just as promised the car arrived and as I settled in there was a dozen of blue roses waiting for me paired with his customary single yellow rose.

As I entered the restaurant he was right there waiting for me with a brilliant smile. I saw his eye's rake  over my body and his tounge skimmed his bottom lip full of promise.

Walking to me, he bent to kiss my check and mumbled. "You are the most intoxicating creature I've ever had the fortune to lay my eye's on. Now I must escort you to our table before I lose my temper and remove every man's eye's with a oyster shucker. I covered my snicker up with my polished hand and let him lead me away. His hand was pressed possessively on my lower back. As always he looked very handsome and I made sure to let him know as he extended my chair.

I watched him intently as he ordered for me and just to be a tease, I ran my foot up his leg. Our eye's met and held each other for the longest moment. There was no need for word's, we each knew what the other was thinking.  Eventually the waiter came with our food and broke the spell.

We chatted about the kid's, politics, world news, everything but the business and my ultimatum. Which was fine by me, I didn't want to spoil this night with such talks. After dinner he led me to his car. At first I was hesitant to get in from fear of him taking me against my will, but he assured me we was just going for a ride and I knew I could always trust his word.

We rode around for hour's just enjoying each other's company without any interruptions. Curious I finally asked. "What's all this about?"

He grinned and said. "Would you be mad if I told you it was to get your panties off and sink deep inside of you?"

I grinned. "Not really".

He gave me a serious look and spun the car around. Pushing pass the speed limit and slamming the gears on his Porsche, he flew into the closest swank hotel. Within moment's we had a room and soon as we entered we attacked each other. To hell with holding out on the wifely duties. I needed London like I need oxygen. Our arms clasped onto each other as our lips melded together.  His hands was shoving my skirt up as I fought with his belt. In our rush to make it to the bed we stumbled and broke out into giggles. Before my dress could be fully removed London's head was nestled between my thighs demanding every bit of juice I had. Not able to handle much more of his expert tounge, I shoved him off and pulled him up to a standing position. Taking to my knees I enveloped my mouth snuggly around his width. "Fuuucckkk babydoll". He groaned as he rocked his hips back and forth.

After sometime, he lifted me up by my arm's and laid me across the bed. As he entered me our groans and moans mixed as one. Leaning down to my ear, he whispered. "I can't lose you, not you. You own me, I belong to you. What you fail to see is that it's you, not me, but you that makes me the king I am. You are the mastermind of my business. Everything. Is. You."

Flipping him over, I gave a lusty smile for it was true. It was me always whispering in London's ear what to do. It was me that informed him of good verse bad business moves. It was me. I was his boss.