Chapter 2- We meet again, dad.

Nathalie's POV

"Halieeeeeeeee!!!" Cameron shouted. Ugh. Her voice is too loud.

"Uh why?"

"I'm so bored. Wanna hang out?" 

"Oh sure." Great idea. I'm in a bad mood I really wanna cheer myself up.

"Okay. I'll just get dressesd. I'll be back in five minutes okay?" Cameron said as she went upstairs.

Actually, I don't expect Cameron to be done dressing up in five minutes. Haha. She's vain. And she loooves fashion. I was so bored waiting for Cameron I decided to go outside for fresh air. 

As I went outside, I saw some people pass by. Then a kid caught my eye.

"Daddy?! Where are you?" The kid said while crying. Obviously, she's lost. So I decided to help her.

"Hey little angel. Why are you crying??" I asked her. Luckily she answered me.

"I'm lost. Can you help me?" The child begged me.

"Sure. What's your name?" 

"Julia."

"Julia? What a nice name."

"Thanks stranger."

"Haha. Call me Nathalie."

"Okay."

"So where did you last saw your dad?"

"Well Nathalie, he just went there." She said while pointing to the direction of the park.

"The park? Okay Julia. Come with me." I said as I held her hand. 

While we were walking, she suddenly ran to the ice cream vendor.

"Nathalie, I want ice cream. Buy me one please?" She said with puppy eyes. How on earth could I say no?!

"Sure Julia."

"Thanks!" She said.

"Here baby." I said as I gave her the ice cream. She accepted it with a big smile on her face. 

"Julia? Julia baby is that you?" I heard a familiar voice. So i looked back. And by the way the man looks, I can tell he's Julia's father. Wait, her father looks familiar. I just couldn't remember.

"DAD? Daddy!!!!" Julia said as she ran towards her dad.

"Baby where have you been?"

"I'm sorry dad. I got lost. Luckily, Nathalie found me and then she helped me. She's nice right?" 

"Nathalie?" the man said then he looked at me. "Nathalie, is that you?" Huh? He knows me?

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Nathalie it's me. Your father." The man said.

"You're my fa-father??" I asked.

"Yes." The man said. He's right. He is dad. 

Tears began running down my face.

"Nathalie hey look. Don't cry." He said as he held my hand.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME." I said as I pushed him away from me.

"Look I'm sorry."

"You were never sorry." I said as I ran away from him. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it good? Hihihi. I'll update maybe on friday. And thanks to @MrOliver and @kenziekitters for being a fan. :")