Chapter 4- Enrollment

Nathalie's POV

Whew. Just got home. I'm suuuuper tired. 

"Cameron? Aren't we gonna enroll at our new school tomorrow?"

"OMG! Yes! Gosh I forgot. Well we'll be leaving early in the morning so I gotta sleep now. I don't wanna miss my beauty rest. Okay? You need to sleep already too. G'night. Love yah." Cameron said as she went to her bed and had her so-called "Beauty Rest."

I was about to sleep when I heard my phone beep. I looked at the message and oh! It's from Jen. :)

From: Jen :D

Yo Nathalie? Still up? I just want to let you know that I moved to your village. We're neighbors now. Hihi. Wondering how I knew your place? Well I'm a stalker. I'll be enrolling at your school too. See yah. :*

Wow really. Jen never changed. She's still a stalker. That's why I looooove her. I decided to reply.

To: Jen :D

You never really changed aye? Still a stalker hun. Haha. Well I'm happy you moved here. I'll get the chance to see you everyday and also in school! Hehe. G'night. Mwah. :*

And after that, I didn't wait for her reply and directly went to sleep. Zzzzz.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cameron's POV

"GOOOOD MORNING SUNSHINE!" Hehe that's how I wake up.

"Wow Cameron. Please lower down your voice. I'm sleeping." Nathalie said. Wait she's still sleeping? Ugh We're gonna be late for the enrollment.

"Halieeeeee!! Wake up! We're gonna be lateeeeeeee!!" I shouted. Haha. 

"NO." Oh so she refused.

"So you really don't wanna wake up aye?"

"NOOOO. Leave me alone." That's it. I pushed her and she fell from her bed.

"HAHA! Good Morning Halie." I teased her.

"K fine." She said while pouting.

"Be ready okay. We'll leave in about half an hour. I'll wait for you downstairs." I said as I blew her a kiss and left her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nathalie's POV

Finally I'm done. Hehe.

"Hey Cameron! C'mon let's go!"

"Wow Halie. Excited much?"

"Well yah. I'm gonna see Jen again."

"Jen? Oh yeah. Your pretty childhood friend?"

"Yeah."

"Okay let's go."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nathalie's POV 

After 5 minutes, we arrived at this school called "Tween Academy." Nice.

"Hey Halie! Where's your friend Jen?" 

"Uhm I don't know. Wait there she is!" I said as I point to the running lady. Haha.

"Hey guys!" Jen said. 

"Hi Jen!" Cameron and I both said.

"So uhm, let's go?" 

"Sure."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While we were enrolling, I decided to take a break first. I went to the bench and sat there. I was about to get my phone from my pocket when I realized...

"OMG! Where's my phone?" I stood up and panicked. 

"Uhm miss is this yours? I think you dropped this while walking." 

"My phone! Yay thanks." I said with delight. I looked at the boy and he's smiling. Hehe. Kinda cute. :")

"No problem. The name's Collin by the way." The boy said as he offered his hand for a handshake.

"Nathalie." I said and accepted his hand.

"So uhm are you alone?" Collin asked.

"Obviously I am. Haha joke. I'm with my friends." I joked.

"Oh. Uhm Nathalie can I get your number? So that uh you know, we can text each other." He said. Haha he's kinda shy.

"Uhm sure here." I said as I gave him my number.

"Collin I gotta go. My friends are waiting for me. Uh it's nice to meet you." I said as I stood up. I was about to leave when Collin grabbed my arm.

"It was nice to meet you to. See you around, beautiful." He said then he let me go. 

I kinda blushed when he called me beautiful. Haha. I keep on thinking about him on my way to my friends.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! Chapter 4 posted. Haha. School's about to start again. I think I'll kinda be late in updating but I'll try. Thanks for those again who became a fan. Mwah. :*

Follow me on instagram? ---------> bluepurpleberry

Thanks! Rawr. <3