A TITAN STORY BOOK 1

It started when a powerful wizard was killed, powers spread across the universe. It spreaded also on earth.

From time to time, humans  learned to control these powers and planned

to rule the world. War began.

Every country had wars. Rampage was spread across the world. But four powerful wizards rose from the darkness and planned to set things right. They call themselves the Titans. In Greek mythology, that the greek gods had parents that would eat there sons and daughters. They were huge and powerful. The Titans were trapped by there own sons, Hades, Posiedon and Zues. The were

prisoned forever.The Titans who had a plot to save the world from total darkness were like the Titans who were in the story but tiny.

Each of them had names that almost desame powers. One of them

is Oliver, the joker. He has the power of lazer beam, Dominique had the power of void, Cemistry had dark element of fire while there leader Racer who is there leader. Racer was wise and powerful. None of his brothers can defeat him for he was born by a fire powered mother and a full demon father. Sometimes Racer

goes mad about himself and tries to kill his friends. But he was very confident.

As a leader of his brothers they tried all if there powers to control the people but they can't. Because of tiredness, Racer became angry and transformed to demon. He sliced the ground with huge feet and killed a lot of people. His brothers can't stop him because he would kill them. From the minute after , Racer realized the bloods of inoscent  misunderstanding were on his hand.

Racer never thought of becoming like that . Racer was down to his knees. He took the Judgement book from his power necklace cast a spell. As he reads the book, the earth shook, slicing the ground of the earth's surface. As he countinues to read, the whole cracked earth reverses back to its original form but the world they knew before was more different. The whole world was change because there is more magic than ever before. Weird monsters and lives were made all because of Racer. The whole world was in peace. As time passes by, the brothers found the Judgement Book at the ground. They were worried because they did not find anything about Racer  except a letter left by Racer inside the book. The letter was said "my dear brothers I live you the whole world to your hands. I did not told you that I had a 2 year old baby in my hands. I knew mother when we were still kids and I loved her so much. I hope you will find your own love in the years after. Do not try to find me because you will never find me even we are imortal. Promise to take care of your selves. Good luck and good bye." The boys cried out so loud calling Racer while Racer was walking with her family to the desert.

There lives will never be forgotten because all there lives were ritten by the book. From time to time there will be a Titan who will rise and save the world from darkness... to be continued.......