A TITAN STORY BOOK 3

One day, there teacher gave them a challenge. There challenge was to survive a hot desert,travel to a jungle and to survive at sea with your own made raft. They group into four which made the Titans not to let get go of thereselves.

There teacher told theme some rules in this challenge.

Rules:

a. never live your team mates

b. if you seen other groups, have a fight with them

c.if your team has abandone the challenge, you too shall abandone the challenge.

d.if you do not survive the challenge, you will clean our school.

e. remember to get out with friends.

f. no using powers when in surviving.

Before they started there challenge, Catherine went near to Reaven and told her “don't try to win because you won't win Cyprus' heart nor David's and Adrian". Reaven had a weird felling about Catherine.

As the bell ringed, they ran to the middle of the desert where they can't see any group.

Reaven had a problem with Cyprus cause he had always hated Reaven. Cyprus lost outed patience and he ran where no one can see him. Reaven was worried about Cyprus because she thought that he can't survive the desert without any help showing careness. But David told her that he was strong and he can survive any heat.

Reaven did not knew that David had fallinlove with Reaven.

As two days passed, they did not see any sign of Cyprus and Reaven got worried about him. She told David and Adrian that she is going to find Cyprus. David was going to stop her but she run as fast as she can.

It was almost night time and Reaven was so tired. She can't find any sign of Cyprus. She cried, she thought that Cyprus was gone but when she was walking crying she felt something soft. When she looked, she saw Cyprus' hand. She shouted “Cyprus". She emidiately took Cyprus and carried him on her back untill morning.

When Cyprus woke up he felt Reaven's hand. He emidiately asked her “what are you doing?" tiredly. Reaven answered “I am helping you dummy and if I did not saw last night you would get killed". “Wait wait wait wait....... last night, were you carrying me this whole night?,"asked Cyprus. “yup!" answered Reaven. Cyprus' heart was touched in what Reaven did but he still hates her.

As Reaven and Cyprus journied into the hot desert. When Reaven was so tired and hungry, she fell down into her knees. Cyprus was worried about Reaven. He realizes all the things she done for him. As he worries about Reaven, he carried her in his back and walked to the hot desert without food and water. As the two sufferes the heat, they fell into there  knees. They almost died into the heat. But when there friends found them before the sand storm came up. The two were taken care by Adrian and David. The stirm lasted for five days.The first person who woke up was Reaven. As she wokes up, she looked at Cyprus and gave him a kiss on the cheeks. David was jelouse looking at them.

please wait for some days for the.next book because I am tired.